- From The Birds Nest, by Bill Evanoff - A review of the SCCoA Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords and Car Craft magazine
articles, CT improvements outlined, and a synopsis of the upcoming summer show season.
- SCCoSW's Sin City Meet, by Kurt Sunday - Kurt outlines the activities of this wild weekend in Las Vegas. Drag Racing,
Burnouts in the hotel parking garage, VIP parking at the Race Rock Café, a cruise to Hoover Dam, Tarantula's, and much more
the highlights of the weekend.
- Short Wheel Base #005 Review, by George Davenport - George gives us the background behind how he contacted Auto Kraft
to have his '89 SC chopped in half and shortened eight inches. This wasn't the only work that he planned though. A new
Coy Miller 400 + HP engine, a TON of chrome, and just exquisite attention to detail were the rule for this car that had
already been driven over 200,000 miles. You have to see this car to believe it!!
- Driveline Makeover, by Scott Shockley - Is your driveline nearly shiftless? If so, Scott's article will walk you
through his extensive makeover that included a full rebuild of his M5R2 manual transmission, a new Centerforce clutch,
slave cylinder, reconditioned flywheel, B&M shifter, and more.
- 1989 Thunderbird Major Standard Equipment listing. Option codes, a detailed look at the standard and optional features,
paint codes, and interior codes are all shown for the first year Thunderbirds.
- 1990 35th Anniversary Super Coupe marketing information. How did Ford market the Anniversary model? We share with you
all the dealer brochures, advertising and promotional material that were available to promote this special SC. You won't
believe the numerous "give-away" items and other trinkets that were available. All Anniversary owners will love this write-up
and all the pictures.
- 1993 Thunderbird Pricing breakdown. We have access to the detailed dealer pricing sheets for the '93 model. These sheets
have all the pricing for option packages as well as the individual options. Learn what these cars cost when new.
- Oxygen Sensors : A key component of your vehicles performance, by Robert Bosch Literature - An interesting article covering
the history and performance perimeters of oxygen sensors.