View Full Version : OE rubber rear knuckle bushings (lower two)

06-04-2008, 02:36 AM
After checking the local parts houses (AZ, Advance, Rockauto) and a couple Ford dealerships, I'm coming up blank. Apparently the lower control arm to knuckle bushings are dealer service only (ie - replace the knuckle). I can get the UCA-to-knuckle and LCA-to-frame bushings just about everywhere. Anyone know where I can find the non-poly ones?

Duffy Floyd
06-04-2008, 02:51 AM
You have to buy the knuckle....I have never seen any lower knuckle bushings sold.

06-04-2008, 03:19 AM
That, IMO, is ridiculous. If you can replace the upper bushing, why the hell can't the lowers be replaced as well? :rolleyes: