PDA

View Full Version : (9/11) I feel like a damn fight man!

dirtybird91
09-10-2002, 08:43 PM
Tommorrow is the first anniversary of 9/11 and I am trying to come to grips with the reality of this whole thing! I am depressed and having some mixed emotions! I hope you all don't mind it if I vent my frustrations on this board. This is the only place that I feel free to express myself man!:mad:
I suggest that all of us SC'ers shine our headlights all day tommorrow in rememberence of all of the victims! How do you guys feel? God Bless America, and good night!:(

Tazer999
09-10-2002, 09:39 PM
Edited: Fine, I will drive with my Daytime Running Lights on tomorrow along with the rest of Canada

dirtybird91
09-10-2002, 10:52 PM
Canadians are pissed off too!:D

tbirdsc357
09-11-2002, 01:05 AM
edit

tbirdsc357
09-11-2002, 01:15 AM
Actually I do have some thoughts that I would like to share. First of all let me give my deepest condolences to the families of those lost in the tragedy. I feel for all those in the USA that have to live in fear that something like this might happen again........but I feel worse for those people that have to live with this fear EVERYDAY of their lives, people that have no food, no shelter and have known nothing but civil war all their lives. Innocent people in Isreal, Afganistan, Iraq, Iran............

dirtybird91
09-11-2002, 01:18 AM
I think that you are exactly right! Because unlike the people who died, the families and friends are still suffering. I am personally suffering and I didn't even know any of them. I agree with you man!