pics of the damage of my car...updated pics

P

pdennis93

pics of the damage of my car...updated pics

here are some updated ones....the ones for the right side still didnt come out too well due to the sun. but here they are

keyn1.jpg

keyn4.jpg

pass1.jpg

pass2.jpg

pass3.jpg

members.tccoa.com/pdennis1993/key

Re: pics of the damage of my car (pics are kind of crappy)

Dem dirty bastards!!

Go find em and kill em boy!! Thats what a red 4000lb car is for, even if they bleed, it just blends into the paint!!

Peter:

Sorry to see that someone did that to your car. I can imagine how hard it is for a student like you to maintain and mod an SC. I would be extremly upset if that happened to my car.

Hope your insurance company comes up with the money to fix it right.

David

thanks dave, im hoping i can convince the insurance co to repaint the whole car.. i think im gonna take this pic to the ins co with me to prove that they cannot just paint part of my car to match.... thats tom champagnes mint 93 with 29k miles and the epitome of what a crimson red sc looks like. i cannot see how they could paint my doors and not have the rest of the car look bright red compared to it

rearend.jpg

repaint

get a body shop to tell the insurance company that they cant match the paint exact and it will need a complete repaint......i had that done when i got rearended last year......

Todd

ouch

Sorry bout your luck man, hope you find who did, and I hope when you do, you have a crowbar handy.

All you have to do is...

If you're worried about the insurance company not painting the whole car, then just key the rest of it yourself (I know, I know, it's painful). If you don't want to do it yourself, just ask the body shop to do it before your insurance co. sees it, I'm sure they'll do it for you.

Re: All you have to do is...

yeah but i already have a campus police report that says
"scratches on the door only and 2.5 feet in length" or does the ins co not use the police report.

don't key it.

if there is a report, the insurance company will find it. Just find a shop that wants to repaint your entire car.

Re:Be careful.....

Don't take this wrong, but your car is a 9 or 10 year old car and if the insurance co. thinks that they can get a lot of money for salvage they may just write the whole car off. Now before someone asked what I am smoking try this out. There is a junk yard by my house that just got in a 93 S.C. and it was totaled because someone poped the drivers door lock out and went in the car and ripped the radio and the monitor board off. They did minor damage to the dash face,BUT it was enought to put the car over the ##'s for a total. I asked the yard for a buy out on the car and they said $1500. for it but the title is branded already.... So be careful how far you push the insurance people, you might even have to get a mouth peice to help you. Either way good luck and hope you can find the little bas---d and make him pay....Rich

Re: Re:Be careful.....

I can beat that. my car was keyed or it was a nail,knife something.I don't know what did it, but they took every panel down to the metal. A big deep scratch on every singal panel even the roof and trunk.

Re: Re:Be careful.....

any good paint shop will have no problem blending your paint and making it look good. Hate to say it, but I don't see you getting a new paint job out of it.

Brian

If you're worried about the insurance company not painting the whole car, then just key the rest of it yourself (I know, I know, it's painful). If you don't want to do it yourself, just ask the body shop to do it before your insurance co. sees it, I'm sure they'll do it for you.

This right here sounds like great advice...

Back