Brian/Angie

Tazer999

How much would your painter charge for a full repaint (factory color), and some ghost flames? And what he still be able to do this in say March or April? I am putting my car away for storage in a month, and don't really want to have to work on it all winter with a brand new paint job and be scared I am going to scratch it

PS: I would definately put a decal on my car for him also advertising his services if it turns out good

?

Dont have any idea still waiting on tuner and a few other things.I hate that it is so far away you all have been so greet to us and everything...Later...

we could

always meet at a half way point... drag zippy out too

that would be fun!

plan it well in advance.. then maybe Brock could come too!

hi guys.

hey guys. sorry I've been so busy lately. I've been lurking this board occasionally but mostly looking for a job closer to home & working on my bronco2 etc. anyways. Brian&Angie were WAY cool to let me chill with them at hooters that one meet last year. I get a good vibe from them. Definitely I'd like to one day hang with the OG crew again. I'll be up there soon enough but I can't say when yet. I'll shoot for one of your larger meets hehe. either way, I'm glad we're all still on the same page as far as friendlyness goes. I'll try to make it up there with in a couple months. L8a guys.

Back