SC OEM early Chrome rims wheels 4 $260 SHIPPED!!!

grateful_carl

I have four chrome OEM SC rims (1990) three are in good shape one is fair chipping chrome...$200 for all four (or just three if you don't want the chipping one) and you pay shipping. Fed Ex ground around $25 each I would guess or can take to Greyhound express your choice.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
grateful

Hey Carl, from one Deadhead to another, and one SC owner to another, where are you located & do you have any photos of the rims?

Thanks Scott

sph@ams.org

where are you

I have four chrome OEM SC rims (1990) three are in good shape one is fair chipping chrome...$200 for all four (or just three if you don't want the chipping one) and you pay shipping. Fed Ex ground around $25 each I would guess or can take to Greyhound express your choice.

where are you located??? how bad is the one wheel??

I apologize I did not subscibe to the post and have not been checking the forum. Located in suburb of Oklahoma City...let me know if anyone still want pics.

Hey Carl, from one Deadhead to another, and one SC owner to another, where are you located & do you have any photos of the rims?

Thanks Scott

sph@ams.org

Actually not a Deadhead barely like their music. Screen name from being "grateful" to be alive another day...in fact I am setting a record for the number of days I am alive each and every day.

Carl so you dont do that spinny hopping around dance?..Im dissapointed:D

Have any pictures of rims?

Ill post em for ya

Let me get in touch with the wife on these. She has been wanting a set for her car and I want to make sure she is still wanting them. I will shoot you another PM later this evening on a Yes or No for getting them.

i well take them if you still have them

wheels

I will definately take them is they are still for sale, and to save you the shipping hassel, I will pick them up in Edmond.. I expect to be there Sat or Sun 3/7 or 3/8. Call me on my cell 402-730-7813

Back