Almost had it, almost fed up

BArtkowsky

I dont know anymore, my car just depresses me. Still runs lean, still lacks power, need an IRCM cause it runs at like 225 with the #14 wire cut, cant use the A/C that i had charged up last year and works cause it makes the temp worse. After hitting a deer and getting a nice dent in the drivers fender when it did a double flip in the air and its head wacked off the fender and initially put its rib impresssions above the hood embleem. Damn neigbors cats keep juping on it with muddy pawa and leaving pawprints scratched down the panels, ( I want them f'ing cats to f'ing die, also the raccoon that felt the need to walk all over my car the other night with muddy pawprints after i had just washed it. It is handling funny now although i need new tires, and the e brake doesnt owrk the cable busted while trying to fix the e brake, i suspect i need new calipers as they make noises going down the road and the e brake does not apparently want to twist the pistons out after we rebuilt them. I am close to wits end with it, I just dont know anymore. It is stressing me too much

Welcome to the world of old cars.
Bite the bullet and take the car to a knowledgeable mechanic, spend the money instead of frustrating yourself with a problem you can't solve.

Unsolicited advice....

Walk away from it for a few days. When you come back to it, with a fresh outlook, tackle one problem at a time slowly and methodically. You'll get everything sorted out.

If it makes you feel any better I'll wager that everyone here has felt like you do now, at one one time or another

Cheers
DD

i know but it is my daily driver right now i wish i could just walk away from it, i wish i had the money to just put a new endine and tranny and everything in it. Someday, lol

Back