flywheel?

I have a new 94/95 SC flywheel if you want one. I also have the clutch and pressure plate that goes with it. Pm me if you're interested.

i already have one but it's from 89 and my engine is 95. i just checking if you could use an 89 flywheel on a 95? if not i've heard people running f150 4.2 or 01 -04 neutral balanced mustang flywheel's.

Yes, you can use an 89 flywheel on a 94/95 motor no problem. I've done it for years which is why I've got an NOS 94/95 flywheel. We swapped them when my crate motor was new so I could continue using my Centerforce clutch.

That's good to hear, because i didn't really want to buy another one. i'm going to running a spec stage 3 clutch. how much hp and tq can these engines handle? i was already pushing 261hp and 401tq to the wheels in my turbo mustang. it's a rebuilt 95 longblock. i heard people pushing 450hp but i'm not sure on the tq.

does anyone know the part# for 94-95 sc flywheel, and are all sc neutral balanced?

The only difference is the 94/95 flywheel has locator pins for the pressure plate, they are the same flywheel as 89-93.
All SC flywheels and flexplates are neutral balanced.

- Dan

ok i will check it out.. thanks for all the information guys. now hopefully i can drop the enine in this weekend..

Back