PDA

View Full Version : (Pinks All Out) Bay Area Infineon Raceway

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-11-2008, 11:04 PM
PINKS ALL OUT
September 5 - September 6, 2008

Infineon Raceway

PINKS All Out, the popular spin-off show of SPEED's hit reality series, PINKS, is coming to Infineon Raceway for the first-time in 2008 (Sept. 5-6). More than 450 grassroots drag racers will attempt to qualify for a shot at the PINKS All Out 16, where competitors race for the lion's share of an $18,000 purse and new NAPA tool chest. The event has drawn tens of thousands of race fans at venues coast-to-coast since its debut in 2005. Don't miss out on all the action!

sc in az
06-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Jim,

you gonna race the the bullet. Would be cool to see an SC make the finals

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Jim,

you gonna race the the bullet. Would be cool to see an SC make the finals

sc in az

Yes the Silver Bullet its our plan to run it in the event $18,000 and Napa tool box and on the big screen cant pass this deal up. All our friends are going to be in it as well race of the West Coast best. This is the first time its ever been this close

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Who is going?

This is going to be a real showdown the West Coast best are entered I mean Pro Et champions there stout. If its a low 9 second or 8 second feild we are in we ran quick enough to run with the Super Comp cars. Going to be a great show it will be nice to meet Rich we are heads up motor to motor only run what ya brung. Be back in a few weeks take care guys

Happy Fathers Day

jleopold
06-25-2008, 02:06 AM
I am definitely going for this one... can I PIT ???

David Neibert
06-25-2008, 11:23 AM
sc in az

Yes the Silver Bullet its our plan to run it in the event $18,000 and Napa tool box and on the big screen cant pass this deal up. All our friends are going to be in it as well race of the West Coast best. This is the first time its ever been this close

Jim,

This is great news...:)

I've got some freinds that live in the area who are planning to attend and they said they would be happy to video your car in action. I sent them this picture just to make sure they got the right car.

http://www.sccoa.com/images/deccover2007.jpg

Good luck making it into the eliminations.

David

PS: I hope you already got registered to race...St. Louis sold all 450 race slots out in 38 minutes.

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Jim,

This is great news...:)

I've got some freinds that live in the area who are planning to attend and they said they would be happy to video your car in action. I sent them this picture just to make sure they got the right car.

http://www.sccoa.com/images/deccover2007.jpg

Good luck making it into the eliminations.

David

PS: I hope you already got registered to race...St. Louis sold all 450 race slots out in 38 minutes.

David

Thanks for the nice post! shows good sportsmanship

We are also looking to make some runs the friday night testing before the Fox Hunt the 11th thats why I posted it up in another thread. It would be nice to see someone from the SCCoA at one of these deals so far no ever shows up even posting weeks before going. The car is a handfull the quicker it goes on top end with the IRS we are getting it more sorted out each time out

David Neibert
07-07-2008, 05:30 PM
David

Thanks for the nice post! shows good sportsmanship

We are also looking to make some runs the friday night testing before the Fox Hunt the 11th thats why I posted it up in another thread. It would be nice to see someone from the SCCoA at one of these deals so far no ever shows up even posting weeks before going. The car is a handfull the quicker it goes on top end with the IRS we are getting it more sorted out each time out

Jim,

What track are you doing the Friday night testing at on the 11th ?

David

Jim Demmitt Jr
07-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Jim,

What track are you doing the Friday night testing at on the 11th ?

David

David

Here is the info I posted it on 6/19/08 its a few threads down in Nor-Cal
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100490

This being a big meet track will be in perfect shape Friday night is always good for low numbers. If I can keep it in the groove and it dont move around to much on top end should reach our goal

David Neibert
07-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Friday night July 11th at Sacremento Raceway....Great it looks like I'm finally gonna get to see this car in action :cool:

David

GONE14S
07-08-2008, 03:40 PM
You are going to this David??

Jim, you are running Friday night, what time??

Kurt

Jim Demmitt Jr
07-08-2008, 09:02 PM

Kurt

Kurt

Our plan is to be there at 3:00pm make two runs one at 4:00pm and one at 5:00pm. Now we are having this heat wave I just came from Dan's shop an hour ago it was 110 temp Friday is going to be 104-108 temps. We need good conditions for our plan of attack to exceed our next goal. We are keeping a close eye on the Fridays weather forcast Chuck has the IRS dialed in enough where I feel its in control enough to push it quicker and faster

David Neibert
07-09-2008, 11:50 AM

Kurt

Kurt,

No I won't be there...the company I manage has a sales represenative based in Bakersfeild who will be driving up to Sacremento to video Jim's passes and take a few pics of the car in the pits.

Jim,

My guy (Bill) said it's about 3.5 hours drive each way, so if you are not going to be there please let me know as early as possible. BTW, why in the world would you race the car during the hottest part of the day ? I'm sure the air would be much better later on that night like 7:00 or 8:00 PM.

David

GONE14S
07-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Temp's are still going to be in the triple diggies here. Smoke from the fires is killing us.

Jim, keep us up to date if you will . Don't want to see folks waste there time driving if your not going to be there.

Kurt

Jim Demmitt Jr
07-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Kurt,

No I won't be there...the company I manage has a sales represenative based in Bakersfeild who will be driving up to Sacremento to video Jim's passes and take a few pics of the car in the pits.

Jim,

My guy (Bill) said it's about 3.5 hours drive each way, so if you are not going to be there please let me know as early as possible. BTW, why in the world would you race the car during the hottest part of the day ? I'm sure the air would be much better later on that night like 7:00 or 8:00 PM.

David

David

Tell Bill I appreciate him taking the time to come out and video the runs I like to get a good video with clear sound in the Multimedia of this club as well. The reason we are running at 4:00pm and 5:00pm testing is from 12:00noon to 4:00pm but they will let us make one at 5:00pm qualifying starts at 5:30pm for T/F and Pro Mod and T/S. We are pressed for time we need to test before going to Medford

I will give you and Kurt final word Thursday night 6:00pm PT after Bob and Dan and me look over the weather temps and how good the air will be for Friday. We got our fingers crossed the car is ready I am ready to make some solid low ET runs

Jim Demmitt Jr
07-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Up-date 7/10/08 5:51pm

Kurt & David (As of now) due to the high temps and bad air forcast for Friday the test runs at the Fox Hunt test and tune Friday are on hold. Bob is going to look into Infinion tomarow to test next week as we are pressed for time air is better and its cooler next to the coast. We got word from other racers of there intent of skipping this event due to same reasons

Miller
07-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

David Neibert
07-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Up-date 7/10/08 5:51pm

Kurt & David (As of now) due to the high temps and bad air forcast for Friday the test runs at the Fox Hunt test and tune Friday are on hold. Bob is going to look into Infinion tomarow to test next week as we are pressed for time air is better and its cooler next to the coast. We got word from other racers of there intent of skipping this event due to same reasons

Okay......I guess we will just have to wait a little longer to see this car in action.

David

GONE14S
07-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Okay......I guess we will just have to wait a little longer to see this car in action.

David

David,
I'm going to have to back Jim up on this one. The smoke and heat here in the valley has been shyty at best. The bay area is in better shape with the ocean breeze and it is cooler.

Kurt

David Neibert
07-11-2008, 11:24 AM
David,
I'm going to have to back Jim up on this one. The smoke and heat here in the valley has been shyty at best. The bay area is in better shape with the ocean breeze and it is cooler.

Kurt

Kurt,

I saw the weather report for the Sacremento area and I agree it sucks and doesn't look good for making any record setting runs. Then again I didn't think this was supposed to be a record setting run, just a couple of test passes to insure the car was ready for the race at Medford.

Doesn't really matter so long as Jim provides a little advance notice on where and when he's racing next, I can probably get someone local to attend and video the action.

David

Jim Demmitt Jr
07-21-2008, 09:31 PM
David,

Kurt

Kurt

Sac air is much better we are looking into Sac late evening testing before going to Medford next month. We want to try two 1/8 mile runs get the data from them let Chuck check over the IRS than make two full power pass hope to nail our goal number

Will e-mail you before along with the other friends

David Neibert
09-04-2008, 02:54 PM
PINKS ALL OUT
September 5 - September 6, 2008

Infineon Raceway

PINKS All Out, the popular spin-off show of SPEED's hit reality series, PINKS, is coming to Infineon Raceway for the first-time in 2008 (Sept. 5-6). More than 450 grassroots drag racers will attempt to qualify for a shot at the PINKS All Out 16, where competitors race for the lion's share of an $18,000 purse and new NAPA tool chest. The event has drawn tens of thousands of race fans at venues coast-to-coast since its debut in 2005. Don't miss out on all the action!

Jim,

Still racing in Pinks this weekend, or will this be another NO SHOW for the Silver Bullet ?

David

Miller
09-04-2008, 04:54 PM
he cant cars down with IRS problems. what a coincidence =*(

dwayne
09-13-2008, 12:19 AM
we will see.:eek: