Oahu, Hawaii '95 Auto SC Needs Injector Pulse Width Specs

rrgrasse

'Any SCCoA members who can help Wally's Auto Repair put the final touches on this '95 before they sell it would be appreciated:

Make Ford
Model T-Bird Supercoupe
Color Interior/Exterior Grey Leather (Cherry!) / Black
Year 1995
Transmission Auto
miles 96K

Your location Wally's Auto Repair, Aiea, HI
Price $3500

This car was signed-over to Wally's by a disgusted owner. The following parts replaced by other shops before Wally's got it running: Coil, MAF, Injectors, TPS, Cam Sensor, rebuilt SC, EGR, computer, plug wires.

One problem: Fuel delivery problem because of computer installed. Head Mechanic, Sung Ahn needs stock '95 injector pulse width specs to reset computer and get it to run smoothly. May need new balancer, keyway, gear and bolt. Extra parts in trunk (SCP SC pulley, etc.)

Former Wisconsin car: 1FALP64R8SH217455

Wally's just interested in getting it running smoothly and selling it, NOT to part it out! Contact Timmie Ho or Sung Ahn at (808) 488-2220

Any Hawaii '95 SC owners who could provide the injector specs or an example running car, Wally's would appreciate it.

I'd buy it myself, because it's going to be practically brand new once the computer problem is fixed, but I live on Guam now and only visit Hawaii monthly - no place to park it. Wally's fixed my major (drag race related) '91 manual SC breakages faster than the Stealership for a better price. Aloha, Rob Grasse SCCoA member since 1996.:cool::D

its just nice to see someone here in hawaii, i though i was alone out here... sorry i cant help you out.

Oahu - Guam Parts

ndiiorio: I found a 92 Cougar XR7 at a recycling yard on Guam. 5 speed w/ black interior and red exterior. Let me know if you need parts, I can USPS Priority Mail them to you. Aloha, Rob Grasse

thanks, the only thing i would want would be the seats or the skins if they are full leather and in real good shape. they just closed the junkyard in pearl city for parts, so its really getting tough to find anything around here...

Back