confused!!!!!

black_bird89

i'm new on here and it's my first time owning a supercoupe and i was wondering what exhaust that people like to do. what are the different options to choose from and sound good? i searched but couldn't find anything...

i need to find bigger exhaust but i'm having trouble. all stock and getting 10% pulley

can anyone recommend me some good mods? i'm trying to get somewhere in the mid to low 12 area.

No offense, but you'll need quite a bit more than a 10% pulley and some exhaust to do 12's...

That being said, welcome to the club and the first thing most people do is port the exit of the manifold, as that is a high restriction area... others will chime in. :D

i know that i'll need more i was just saying what i already had planned to do. i know nothing about this car really that's why i was looking for help :p

I kinda thought you knew that, and was simply stating your goals... but i had to say it anyway, lol. I dont know anything about these cars either... If you set aside a couple hours here and there to just sit and read around... you'll know more about these cars than you care to ;)

for exhaust i suggest :

-porting the exit lip of your exhaust manifolds.
-2.25" custom downtubes w/ or w/o cats.
-a good resonator (magnaflow, dynomax, borla) dual 2.25" in/3" out
-3" pipe around gas tank
-then split off to dual 2.25" pipes with the biggest mufflers u can fit under there

other mods i suggest are :

-94-95 supercharger (which i have for sale right now;))
-gears 3.08 for a 5spd and maybe 3.73 for an auto
-either a dbl intercooler or front mount intercooler
-76mm mafs
-3" intake
-75mm throttle body
-magnum powers inlet plenum
-ported heads
-good cam
-the list goes on ......:p

Last edited:
i'm new on here and it's my first time owning a supercoupe and i was wondering what exhaust that people like to do. what are the different options to choose from and sound good? i searched but couldn't find anything...

i need to find bigger exhaust but i'm having trouble. all stock and getting 10% pulley

can anyone recommend me some good mods? i'm trying to get somewhere in the mid to low 12 area.

Go to the top of the page and click on Search. Type in "The Path" I beleive it will be on the second page of search. Look for The path to 450rwhp. It is a excellent story of adding mods and what you can expect from each mod by one of the big dogs here on the SCCoA. Other than that the search function can be used to find out anything about Exhaust, 10% pulleys, Superchargers. Just type the word in and start reading

Ken

Back