schrader valve

91 XR7

okay, i'm HOPING this is where it's leaking..

On my '91 SC (Newest member to my collection of MN12s) has a a small fuel leak at the schrader valve.. but it looks like the Valve is installed in an adapter thats then Screwed onto the Fuel rail?? is this correct?? Since it doesn't seem to be coming from the Valve persay, since the inside of the valve is dry (where you push the `pin' to release the pressure)
Also the Top of #3 injector is damp too (Top O-ring seal?)

I was just hoping i can reseal the `adapter' to the Fuel rail, So i do not have to replace the fuel rail for something some minor (that can become major).. I do have another Fuel Rail (Off my '89 XR7), so if i must....

Tomorrow will be the first time driving this car since i bought it (other then MAYBE 100 feet? since it had no brakes among other issues) So wish me luck there too :p

Thanks

a new schrader valve is about $3 from ford and a o ring set is about $5 cheap fix bigest pain is geting to the rail and the bolt in the back by the FPR. and while your there new vac hoses might be a good idea. for less than $20 and a little over an hours worth of work no leaks;)

Back