94/95 SC Parts for Sale

4cd4d

I have 2 A/C condensers in good working condition from the 94 5 speed and 95 automatic that I am parting out right now. The A/C worked great in both of them and the condensers were sealed as soon as they were removed to avoid any contamination. R134A versions, NOT R12, so be sure they are compatible. PM me with reasonable offers. Thanks......

Automatic Climate Control Panel from 94 5 speed

I have an automatic climate control panel in good working condition from the 94 5 speed that I am parting out right now. The panel worked great. $40 shipped in the continental US.

Cam Position Sensor from 94 5 speed

I have a cam position sensor in good working condition from the 94 5 speed that I am parting out right now. The sensor worked great and the engine ran well. $55 shipped in the continental US.

Attachments

• Cam Position Sensor.jpg
    Cam Position Sensor.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
94 5 Speed SC Starter in Exc Condition

I have a starter in good working condition from the 94 5 speed that I am parting out right now. The starter worked great with no dragging or grinding. $35 shipped in the continental US.

Power Steering Pump w/Sensor from 94 - SEE PIC

I have a power steering pump with electronic sensor in good working condition from the 94 5 speed that I am parting out right now. The pump worked great and there were no leaks apparent in any part of the power steering system. $45 shipped in the continental US.

Last edited:
Back