Power Steering Pump w/ Sensor & Bracket

4cd4d

I have a power steering pump with electronic sensor and bracket in good working condition from the 94 5 speed that I am parting out right now. The pump worked great and there were no leaks apparent in any part of the power steering system. $45 shipped in the continental US.

You know, posting one thing at a time is a waste of space on here. Next time try listing everything you have under one post.
Jezz ........:mad:

Well, considering the fact that ALL of these parts HAVE been listed under ONE listing for almost 3 weeks now with no response and I have been posting parts on this site for months now. This is how I make a living, not some hobby, and the absolute BEST response I have had on this site is to list the parts one at a time, which is just sound marketing. I kindly suggest that you need to spend your time doing something more constructive than hassling someone trying to make an honest living.

All me me me me, screw everyone else. That's the trouble in this world. Seems only a few on this site has trouble selling stuff when listed under one post.
Good luck!

bad seller

he had no problem taking my money for crank and rods but never delivered. its been months now

Back