Looking For Good Super Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

markadeck

Boy, it's been nearly 2 years since I've logged on here. But my SC has been sitting at least that long due to various problems with it and my health. But I am trying to get it driveable again and at the top of my list is a super charger. Then the damn passenger side valve cover gasket that has been pouring out oil for at least 15 years. Thanx for the anticipated help I will receive here.

Is your current one not fixable? They sell kits to restore them.

Yes, I'm sure it is. But I am too old to fool with it. I would really like to just sell the entire car as is, but have found at least one super charger via pm's already. I will keep everyone informed of what's happening. I've gotten into Power Stroke diesels bigtime and have not even driven the SC in several years. It has been started now and then, and other than the passenger side valve cover leak and the super charger, in many ways the car is in pristine condition. I sold a silver one I had a few years ago to a member from Canada, who actually towed a trailer all the way to Charlotte, NC to haul it back to Manitoba. I can't even remember his name anymore, but I do remember him saying, man if you ever want to sell that red one, call me first....LOL.....old age sucks in more ways than any of you can understand.

Last edited:
How much are you asking for it, in its current condition.....

Are you still in the same place.....

Got any pictures......

Please post for sale and want to buy ads in the classified section of this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back