Feeler: Complete 89-93 sc5 spd conversion

johnyakimo1855

Trying to get some idea as to what kind of interest in this. OK first things first. I know, what am I doing converting a 5 spd to an auto, one word (mrs.) you can take it from there. Here we go I had bought a 90 titanium sc auto with a new motor and auto tranny and had planned on restoring it until I came across a excellent shape 90 red w black leather 5 spd. Easier on my ears to convert it to an auto. I will have EVERY nut and bolt for someone. Pedals, flywheel, clutch disc, pressure plate, slave and master cylinder, lines, tranny, driveshaft, computer, harnesses, console, shifter, boot, even the radiator (would recommend recore). It will be July 1st when I start pulling. I know shipping will be killer but it would be worth it to someone. I am thinking 900.00 plus shipping let me know if unreasonable. I am looking for a griffin aluminum radiator for an auto if anyone has one for trade or maybe scp aluminum underdrives , BHJ balancer.

Thanks again, John

Guys,
I see that roughly 30 people have looked at this and no questions or responses. If the price is to high, someone let me know. I would appreciate it if someone that has experience with this stuff shoot me a pm. Please let me know if I am being reasonable, or way off base. Thanks John

locates in san antonio texas but travel to fort worth on business every other week so could possibly meet someone in the dfw area

I know this may be a little too much to ask, but could you possibly figure out what shipping would be to zipcode 17022 Elizabethtown, PA? Very interested, if shipping and price are not too crazy.

Thanks!

Back