PDA

View Full Version : can't update my homepage

mywhite89
06-21-2008, 12:48 AM
I think the reason is that it shows that I havent paid my yearly dues yet. Whenever I try to login to my members page, it doesn't let me. I payed my yearly dues the day they expired, but everyone seems to be a little behind which is fine. I have e-mailed out my problem, with no response.

Chris

blkthndr
06-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Something has changed with one of the vbulletin releases, looks like the last time someone updated a page was December 2007, it is going to take me a while to figure out how to modify my scripts.

mywhite89
06-23-2008, 10:16 PM
resetting my password didn't work. I'm sure you'll get it figured out. Thanks for the help.

First time I noticed the problem was at work. I came home and got right on without a problem. Figured it was a problem with the computer at work. Guess not. Maybe that will help you out a bit, I don't know????

Chris

rzibilske77
06-23-2008, 11:32 PM
i tried to log on mine and could not....:rolleyes:

rzimmerl
07-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Any update if this is being worked on? My page doesn't work also.

gldiii
07-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Ron is looking into it. The scripts for the page have stopped working with some recent VBulletin upgrades.

Ron reported the issue earlier in this thread.

mywhite89
07-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Ron, any new break-throughs on solving the issue on logging in to make updates? If you reset my password again, I would like to try logging in to the update page again. Last time, I changed my password back to normal before trying to log into the update page. Don't know if that would make a difference, but it might be worth a try.

mywhite89
10-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Just wanted to let people know that I was able to update my members page today. I'm not sure if the guys fixed it, or it fixed itself but I appreciate it. I like to keep things updated on it every once in a while so I can actually keep track of what I have done to the car! I've probably missed a couple things but oh well.

Thanks again,
Chris

gldiii
10-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Frit (fturner) helped fixed it as mentioned in the member's section:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102763