PDA

View Full Version : Head Count Bakersfeild Meet?

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Ok So-Cal guys

Lets get a head count on Sc's willing to race at Bakersfeild I am tired of posting where I am racing in Nor-Cal and have no one show up. I like to plan a meet so when I go through the next berrior or milestone in SC history it can be celibrated in fine SC style ;-) I like the track its always preped good. Plus this will give me a chance to meet So-Cals Mr Horsepower Manny in person and other So-Cal SCers

Let me know guys thanks

ironworker
06-21-2008, 05:08 PM
when is it if my cars back togethere ill go

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-21-2008, 06:06 PM
when is it if my cars back togethere ill go

Friday Night Test & Tune July 25th or August 8th

Birdman TCCoSC
06-22-2008, 12:33 AM
If i own a SC by then i'll go 4 sho. lol. I MAY buy a 35th anny so if i got it i'll go no question. Or maybe i'll get a ride with manny lol.

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-22-2008, 02:52 PM
If i own a SC by then i'll go 4 sho. lol. I MAY buy a 35th anny so if i got it i'll go no question. Or maybe i'll get a ride with manny lol.

Sounds good

If you guys have a video camera with good sound bring it I will have a guy from Jackson Bros. Videos with me but more is better. I want to turn the SC world upside down and well documented on a web page with lots of coverage we have one goal in sight the next milestone in SC history nothing els matters at this point

Plus it will be nice to meet new faces and old in the SCCoA :-)

Capt.Trunks
06-22-2008, 09:58 PM
i dont think Manny sc will go that fast besides he might wiegh it down:D

mannysc
06-26-2008, 12:12 PM
i don't think Manny SC will go that fast besides he might weigh it down:D
OH hoo hoe do I hear a challenge???

bring it on barnacle boy Ill take some stuff off and race you,

lets say IL down grade to 42 lbs inj S port blower dbl ic, stock ported exh man, stock 91 cam that should make it Fair what ya say wanna run prick ah erh i mean capt'n crunch/ agh err bani cal boy he he barnacle boy vs. supermanny.

Tin-Knocker105
06-27-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm in for a famosa run

Got the 5spd sittin and ready to go.

Tony

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-27-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm in for a famosa run

Got the 5spd sittin and ready to go.

Tony

Thats great August 8th

We are looking at August 8th to give you and others enough time to make it there for Test & Tune

SuperCoupe007
07-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey guys, its been a while since we have had a get together. It would be nice to get the SC community together again. I would like to go, but my SC has been in a comma for the past few months. If I can figure out whats wrong with it, and get her up and running, I am definitely down to join everyone on August 8th.. Lets cross our fingers LOL :p

Tin-Knocker105
07-14-2008, 12:05 PM
August 8th is a friday:eek:

But i'll be there...
I'll just be running it down the track,

I put airbags in the rear springs so we will see if it hops like crazy like last time.....

I'l take off half day, i think the Famosa site says gates open at 6pm

So who's going

Manny you going to be there?
IronWorker ?

See u there
Tony

ironworker
07-14-2008, 12:40 PM
ill be there even if i dont have my car back to getthere

mannysc
07-15-2008, 09:49 AM
ill try my best to make it there ill call ya maybe we can get yours ready mine well ill hopfully be in my old sc im buying back

Tin-Knocker105
08-06-2008, 02:13 AM
Is anybody going to famosa this friday?
I don't want to be the only SC guy there:cool:
Jim you going to be there?
Anybody else?

dwayne
08-06-2008, 08:22 AM
Jim wont be their this friday,He went to medford,they changed the match race dates.

al35thsc
08-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Jim wont be their this friday,He went to medford,they changed the match race dates.

Nice! One of my friends lives in Siskiyou and can go take some pics. Any idea when he will be running? He's actually a photographer with decent equipment and he owes me a favor. It'd be sweet if the newspapers had more recent pics of the car and maybe a youtube video.