CHEAP ECC 89 5spd & 91 wireless key fob

Rpdboss

Found both of these at a salvage yard, key fob was from a stock 91 with alarm as a stock ford option, at east the window sticker was from ford. Get me a shipping price and I'll send it to ya for that, basically free.
The computer is also cheap as i have a 94 sc and this wont work. Again just figure out a shippin price with maybe a few bucks extra for wrench labor adn its yours.:cool: Ships from 14080 in NY

What condition is the key fob in? These can be programmed for other cars, but any idea about other years? I have a 93 and the plastic at the ring cracked off a while ago. Super glue held for a few months but now i have a zip tie between 2 drilled holes in the casing. It's not too pretty.

All the parts I just got

Heres some pics of most of the parts except the sc emblem (steering wheel), and lower door gfx trim. sc is going to young sc owner as he needs it, plus he's my buddy.:cool: Also got a 10 gauge plate of aluminum for the water to air intercooler i'm workng on

The key fob seems to have the date 8/96 on teh circut board, but was found in a 91 sc.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSCF4214.JPG
    DSCF4214.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF4217.JPG
    DSCF4217.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF4207.JPG
    DSCF4207.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF4211.JPG
    DSCF4211.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF4213.JPG
    DSCF4213.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 32
That definitely seems like a replacement or something. Mine also has panic and trunk unlock buttons and it looks like an older style than that one.

89 eec

what did you want for the eec, I think i can take it off of your hands, shipping to 29073

I do have an extra 4 button one that i thought should work as a 2nd one for the 94sc, but doesnt seem to recgonize it, even during reprograming, gotta have the rf tested at autozone.

Back