Dont hate me

SCarSC

Has anyone ever tried to do window louvers.....kinda like on a mustang or other muscle car...ive always wanted some, but im pretty sure there is a very low demand. Just thought I would ask.

One dude around here has a 92 lx with a louvered cover on the rear window like a 1970 Mach 1 had, IMO it looks retarded.............:rolleyes:

There are some available for the rear window, but dont know about the rear sides. Give it a shot and see how you like it.

louvers

i have 1 on my 94 sc rear window, i like them! a little ( old school ) i don't beleive they make them for the side windows, they are pricey! $230.00 about 5 years ago.
thanks! tom

Well yeah the thing is , it would be about looks, I dont care about tint so much, I just like the way louvers look, and nanto where did you get yours from?

louvers

I got mine locally from a place called k-s automotive, a performance store, i had to order them, took about 3 days, i will post pics of them on my car tomorrow! its a pearl white 94 sc, last on the road in 2004. going to be doing a little old school to it! cowl hood with the cowl being hot rod flat black, rear wing hot rod flat black, sometime soon!

94 SC with Louvers

Here is my 94 Pearl White SC with the louvers on it.

Attachments

• 100_0732.jpg
    100_0732.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 100_0733.jpg
    100_0733.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 144
I Think That Looks Nice.

Bet If That Car Had Some Black Rims, Saleens Or Bullets, It Would Look Sweet. I Can See A Black Hood Looking Good But Don't Know About The Wing. Also some really dark window tint on side windows. Can You Get The Window Ones For The Back To?

Back