PDA

View Full Version : New Personal Best

SuperChicken89
06-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Today I decieded to take the SC out for its monthly drive. For some reason it was running extra great and I wanted to see just how well. I opened it up in 3rd gear, wound it up to redline, and burried the speedometer needle. After I got home and checked the Garmin's Max Speed, boy was I surprised. I actually hit 519 MPH. I knew no one would believe me so I posted a picture to prove it. I have posted the actual proof of my max speed unlike other supposed record holders on this site(read California's super duper silver bullit):D

Bryan

Mikessupercoupe
06-29-2008, 07:19 AM
WOW! I thought my SC was fast. You have got to be the first to hit those

speeds.

Mike:D

SCTbird
06-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Smokin fast! LOL!!!!

garsc
06-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Man submit that to SCCOA, you should beat JIm as fastest SC:D

Ira R.
06-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Awww come on. With that great clean cool FL air what else would you expect? :rolleyes: ;) :p

Ira :D

XR7 Dave
06-29-2008, 04:08 PM
No fair. Driving through the eye of a hurricane and getting tossed through the air all the way to Texas isn't exactly according to the rules. :cool:

SCTbird
06-29-2008, 05:25 PM
No fair. Driving through the eye of a hurricane and getting tossed through the air all the way to Texas isn't exactly according to the rules. :cool:

LOL!!!! I want to see this in writting. I believe Mother Nature can help. I mean Mother Nature can make your car run slower or faster with temps so why not get a push from a storm? HAHAHAHA!!!!

SuperChicken89
06-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Man submit that to SCCOA, you should beat JIm as fastest SC:D

Note: No Florida weather events were used to obtain this record top speed just pure HP and distance!

I plan on submitting this new record to George ASAP. I have the proof as well as two eye-witnesses maybe more but I didn't get all of their names:D I also list all of my mods and will freely share them with anyone unlike another self proclaimed SCCoA record holder here. I have no secrets:) Any tuning secrets would have to be obtained from Dave:D

Bryan

Ira R.
06-30-2008, 01:33 PM
Note: No Florida weather events were used to obtain this record top speed just pure HP and distance!

I plan on submitting this new record to George ASAP. I have the proof as well as two eye-witnesses maybe more but I didn't get all of their names:D I also list all of my mods and will freely share them with anyone unlike another self proclaimed SCCoA record holder here. I have no secrets:) Any tuning secrets would have to be obtained from Dave:D

Bryan

Which reminds me, you forget to get the address where to send my check for being one of the witnesses!!! :eek:

PM me if you're serious :rolleyes: :p or I ain't signing that form you sent me!

SuperChicken89
07-01-2008, 01:44 AM
Which reminds me, you forget to get the address where to send my check for being one of the witnesses!!! :eek:

PM me if you're serious :rolleyes: :p or I ain't signing that form you sent me!

Are you saying I have to bribe you to get your signature Ira:D Then why did I bother to fly you down here to witness my record run in person? I think this is called extortion:D

Bryan

Ira R.
07-01-2008, 03:46 AM
Are you saying I have to bribe you to get your signature Ira:D Then why did I bother to fly you down here to witness my record run in person? I think this is called extorton:D

Bryan

Now now, that word has such a negative conotation. We here in NY prefer to think of it as "the vig". That's the percentage of gross we feel is necessary to cover our........ expenses :cool:

Cobra85
07-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Well, he!!, I witinessed that run and didn't want no money to say that I did. I did it outta the pure kindness of my heart. Besides, it was pay back after he spent two days helping wet sand my car! (Thanks bro!) The cougar is next (if I ever live that long :D )

kamakazie_1
07-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Good lord I don't pay attention for a week and Bryan acutally drives the garage queen, to a new record, somwhere I"m sure!! :eek:

He forgot to mention that when he got home we was able to eat a large meal off the immaculately clean inner fenderwells on this speed demon!! :D

And Glen you would witness him doing anything, Or deny him doing anything as well, BROTHERS always stick together!! :D:D

RJ :D:D:D

SuperChicken89
07-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Good lord I don't pay attention for a week and Bryan acutally drives the garage queen, to a new record, somwhere I"m sure!! :eek:

He forgot to mention that when he got home we was able to eat a large meal off the immaculately clean inner fenderwells on this speed demon!!
RJ :D:D:D

RJ.... I do drive the "Garage Queen" on occasion. After my record run I spent the next 2 days cleaning the bugs off. If you think Love Bugs make a mess from just a 75 mph impact, you should try to clean them off the car's finish after a 519 mph splattering:D

Yesterday I drove a friends 2007 Z06 Corvette and though it was an awesome ride it didn't come anywhere near my SC's record top speed. I don't think I'll be trading the SC anytime soon for one.

I think I have to change my signature to reflect the "Garage Queen's" record run.

Bryan

onequiksc
07-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Easy on the methamphetamines Bry, I mean, you are pushing 50...
:eek:

SuperChicken89
07-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Easy on the methamphetamines Bry, I mean, you are pushing 50...
:eek:

shhhhhhhhhhh.... I don't think I'm that old yet:D In my mind I'm 25 years younger.

Bryan