Stuff for Sale!

SCaddict

Just recently changed my setup so I have some stuff for sale.

Set of 42lb injectors $175.00 Shipped
C&L 76mm MAF with sample tube for 42's $120.00 - SOLD
JLT cold air kit $80.00 - SOLD
SCI 10% Jackshaft pulley $100.00 - SOLD

Misc Belts all new

Napa (gates) 080400
Napa (gates) 080392
Napa (gates) 080400

Gatorback 4080435

All 20.00 each.

Everything is plus shipping.

Marty

Last edited:
Belt Size Used.

What Belt Were U Using For The Jackshaft Pully To Sc? Also, What Sc Pulley Were U Using?

What is a JLT cold air kit? Any pics?

http://www.atomicperformance.com/br...old-Air-Kit-for-89-95-T-Bird-Super-Coupe.HTML

JLT-CAI-FTS-8995.jpg

Thats the one! Sorry guys have to leave town for a few days I will not be able to reply until Wednesday.

Marty,

What kind of shape is the kit in? What size is the tubing etc.? Do you have any pics? I am very interested depending on the condition.

Marty,

What kind of shape is the kit in? What size is the tubing etc.? Do you have any pics? I am very interested depending on the condition.

It is in good shape..it has all the clamps and couplers.

Marty

Marty,

Could you check the exact diameter and send me or post some pics of both the JLT and the C&L. I am interested in both. Thanks.

Branko

Marty,

Could you check the exact diameter and send me or post some pics of both the JLT and the C&L. I am interested in both. Thanks.

Branko

Sorry man it has been a long couple weeks for me. I will try and post pics tonight if you are still interested.

Marty

No issue bro. I understand. I have had a few as well including getting T-Boned about 3 weeks ago.

I am still interested. I still need to know the diameter of the tubing as well.

Marty,

Looks like it will work (I want to use it on my LX). How long is the tube itself? Thanks.

Back