Ride control sensors, front or back (fronts come with covers) $15 ea
Jackshaft/AC bracket (Rt front of engine)$15
OEM fuel pump $15
Calipers front or back $15 ea
wiper motor $10
Drivers side Rear veiw mirror (black) $10
Window/Lock switches driver and passenger $3 ea your choice
Short Block $250 (pick up only)rebuilt less then 5,000 miles ago-SW Oklahoma
Grey Leather front bucket seats, $100 came out of a 96 RX7 drivers side 6 way power and passenger side is manual. Local pick up only- SW Oklahoma
Set of original 89 SC 16 inch rims with center caps, Great shape, no curb rash or clear coat peeling. $25 ea. or all 4 for $80. Keep in mind these are expensive to ship.

Prices DO NOT include shipping

Any questions please ask, if you want pictures please PM me or e-mail me at rumple56@excite.com

Thank you
Lewis

ThunderRoad
07-07-2008, 01:24 PM
THEY NEED NO WORK AT ALL??? IF SO HOW MUCH FOR BOTH SHIPPED TO TO PA 19030:confused: IS THE STARTER GOOD AS WELL IF SO MAKE ME DEAL I WILL TAKE ALL

Lewis
07-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Thunderroad,

Yes they are all servicable. The window motors already have fairly new nylon rebuild pins installed, so they worked great when removed. The starter works fine also. You tell me how you want them shipped, UPS, Fed Ex or US postal and I'll figure it up. Do you have Pay Pal? E-mail me at rumple56@excite.com if you really want these parts and we will work out the details.
thank you
Lewis

Lewis
07-10-2008, 04:12 AM
Thunderroad,

I checked pay pal like you said, in your e-mail. Nothing pending or confirmed. I looked at it at 7pm 9 July 08.

Thought I'd let you know
Thanks
Lewis

Lewis
07-13-2008, 05:26 PM
The starter and window motors are back up for sale. Thunderroad apparently has changed his mind after they were boxed up and ready to go.:confused:
Lewis

ThunderRoad
07-14-2008, 02:30 PM
BETTER CHECK OUT YOUR END !!!!!:eek:

Lewis
07-15-2008, 09:43 AM
Thunderroad.

I Posted My Reply The 9th That Nothing Was In Pay Pal. I E-mailed You Directly And Told You Nothing Was There. I Sent You Another E-mail The Night Of The 10th. No Reply From You. So I Posted Them Back Up For Sale Here On Sunday, Since There Was Still Nothing In Pay Pal And No Response From You.

So I Checked Sccoa Last Night And Saw Your Recent Post. I Checked Pay Pal And It Had Finally Posted To My Account The 14th Monday.

Your Package Will Be Sent Out Today.

Thank You
Lewis

ThunderRoad
07-15-2008, 03:40 PM
thunderroad.

I Posted My Reply The 9th That Nothing Was In Pay Pal. I E-mailed You Directly And Told You Nothing Was There. I Sent You Another E-mail The Night Of The 10th. No Reply From You. So I Posted Them Back Up For Sale Here On Sunday, Since There Was Still Nothing In Pay Pal And No Response From You.

So I Checked Sccoa Last Night And Saw Your Recent Post. I Checked Pay Pal And It Had Finally Posted To My Account The 14th Monday.

Your Package Will Be Sent Out Today.

Thank You
Lewis Good To Do Bisness
With You:d