need 92 wiring diagram

ndoftyme69

ok I need a wiring diagram for a 92..I just got an IRCM cuz my old one was bad and before I put it in I wanna change all the bad relays that are clickin and makin noise cuz i'm scared to put the IRCM in and have it burn out again or something cuz of one relay bein bad..I don't even know if thats possible but I'd rather be safe than sorry cuz money is tight at the moment and I need my car on the road..so if anybody can post a diagram so i can figure out what relays i need to change and where they are located, it would be greatly appreciated! and i did do a search but i didn't find a diagram for 92 specific and i don't figure some of the other years would be the same..thanx ahead of time..

pm me with exactly what area your looking at and Ill scan it a email it to you. Ive got Alldata here and its covers it all. Its just a lot of scanning to do the whole thing.

S

ok thanx man...i really appreciate it..I gotta get out to the car but I know I heard something clicking behine the supercharger somewhere and I'm guessin it's a relay but I have no idea what relay is back there...

Back