new toyes

ironworker

supercharger006.jpg

supercharger005.jpg

supercharger004.jpg

supercharger002.jpg

just got them back from manny today and i cant waite to put them on

Wow..........

They Look Freaking Awesome. Can't Wait Till I Get My Toys From Him. That Looks Like A Great Job. What Else Are You Adding To Your Setup?

ported heads
ported intake manifold
25% od
520 cam

all ready have a front mount intercool
full exhaust
42 injectors
75 mm tb
327 gears
cold air intake
1 inch top raise
80 mas

thats it for right now

next will be buliding my spare motor that will be twin turboed

Dam... Sounds Nice.

Well When You Dyno Or Go To The Track Post Numbers. I Plan On Doing Engine Work Next Year And Am Curious As To The Added Power Of The Cam And Heads. Maybe A Snow Kit Since I WOnt Spend The Money For A Front Mount. Again, The Manny Parts Look Bad A$$. Hey, What's The Part In The Back Right Next To The Mp Plenum And What Was Done To It? Also, Did Manny Do Any Work To That Intake?

Last edited:
that is my rods amd pistons that are still in the box.. 6.2 scat rods and wesco pistons.. yes manny worked on the intake manifold too and opend up the return plunum 3/4 inch

thanks jim now i want to put the parts on and go to the dyno and see what she makes on a stock lowerend and a bulit topend

ported heads
ported intake manifold
25% od
520 cam

all ready have a front mount intercool
full exhaust
42 injectors
75 mm tb
327 gears
cold air intake
1 inch top raise
80 mas

thats it for right now

next will be buliding my spare motor that will be twin turboed

Drop the 42lb injectors in favor of 60s You will regret the 42s later

Ken

looks much nicer in pictures .
90mn12 yours is comming along blower is now polished intake polishd return needs finish work and then polish should look like iron workers but with stock return flange bored out larger than stock

can't wait till santa deanda sends me an early xmas gift. and i'm sure it looks better up close.

Back