Parting 89 SC / Performance Parts

89psychobird

I am parting out my 89 SC that is on my member page.

These items are going to Ebay soon:

Yellow C&L sampling tube (for 76mm MAF w/ 30 lb. injectors) - $15
Supercharger (rebuilt and mild porting) - $200
Drivers Side Headlight (2 yrs old, like new) - $35
Passengers Side Headlight (2 yrs old, adhesive between lens and housing is discolored but lens looks like new) - $25
VMM (works, was cracked now fixed) - $25

Borla SS Catback Exhaust (no mufflers, no resonator) - SOLD
SC Tensioner (powder coat removed, clear coated) with Magnum Powers Spring and steel Dayco Pulley - SOLD
Jackshaft Tensioner (powder coat removed, clear coated) with Magnum Powers Spring and steel Dayco Pulley - SOLD
76mm C&L MAF - SOLD
Clear Corners - SOLD
ZR Motorsport Fresh Air Induction - SOLD
Magnaflow 2 inch downpipes and high flow cats (O2 bung welded in passenger side) - SOLD
5% overdrive pulley - SOLD
8mm Taylor Spiro Pro ignition wires - SOLD
BHJ Harmonic Damper for 89-93 SC - SOLD
March Aluminum Underdrive Pullies (crank, water pump, alternator) spacer for alt pulley for 94 or 95 included - SOLD

I will ship to the lower 48 states. Shipping is not included in prices. PayPal is preferred payment.

PM me if you are interested in any other parts.

Last edited:
Can you explain the Borla catback a little better? It has no mufflers? Are the pipes stainless steel, or just the resonator?

Borla Catback for 89-93 came with no mufflers, but came with a resonator. Everything is stainless, including the stainless band clamps that will be included. I have never used the Borla resonator, I have a magnaflow that I use. If you really want mufflers you could add them, but it sounds great without them. BTW - This catback is no longer available from Borla. They only have it for the late model gas tank.

ANy idea on the pipe sizes on the Borla exhaust? If you still have the March underdrives I'll take them.

Last edited:
Requested Pics

Attached are requested pics I have been able to get so far.

Attachments

• borla.jpg
    borla.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 101
  • overdrive.jpg
    overdrive.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 87
  • underdrives.jpg
    underdrives.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 102
  • zr cai.jpg
    zr cai.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 125
BHJ Harmonic Damper for 89-93 SC - $250
SC Tensioner with Magnum Powers Spring and steel Dayco Pulley - $40
Alternator Tensioner with Magnum Powers Spring and steel Dayco Pulley - $40

Sent you 2 pm's on these.

Sorry guys I had a busy weekend and was out of town for most of it. I pulled more parts and will be taking more pics as requested. My PayPal info will be given tomorrow (when I find it).

Magnaflow down tubes

How much shipped for the magnaflow down tubes to 03451? and do you have a pic of them? I,m very interested in them.

Back