WTB 95 T-Bird Wiring Diagrams

Thanks for the response. I have the EVTM...what I am looking for are the actual wiring diagrams/schematics that came as a separate document on multiple 11X17 sheets of paper (since there is a lot of info on them and the writing is very small). I have them for an 89 I once owned, and the 92 I own now, but now need them for the 95 I am buying.

The reason it is good to have the actual wiring diagrams is the EVTM shows a representation of how things are electrically but don't show how actually are in the car physically in some cases.

95 wiring

Hi Duffy I might have a Ford wiring manual for a 95 I'll check tonight. Thanks, Rob

If someone has the drawings but doesn't want to sell I can make large format copies.

I think the drawings were 18"x24" at least my ('89 & '94) drawings are.

Hey Duffy, let me look

Hey, it's Don here. Long time no talk!!! Anyway, let me look through the garage and see if I have it for my 95

Call me at 973-277-4294 with any questions

Don

For Duffy, and anyone else who needs diagrams...

I have access to Alldata, I can print you off whatever wiring diagrams you want for anything 1982 and newer. PM me with the year, make, model, engine, and a fax number and I'll send them out to you, or paypal me $0.50 to cover postage and I'll mail them to you.

I have heard of ALLDATA but am not familar with what they have as far as the wring diagrams. I already own a 95 Electrical Vaccum Troubleshooting Manual which shows simplified wiring data....but the wiring diagrams I am referring to are the large schmatic prints which show the actual way things are wired as opposed to the simplified EVTM renderings.

What diagrams are in ALLDATA ?

They are complete wiring diagrams. The only thing that it doesn't show is where the harnesses are physically located in the car, but it shows all the wires, splices, connectors, components, etc. It also has connector views so you can see which pins are which number and cross-reference that with the wiring schematic so you know which terminals to check.

Kinda what I figured but I had to ask. Many of the Chilton and Haynes come from the EVTM or mini-sections of the shop manual.

The diagrams on Alldata come direct from the manufacturer. What do you need diagrams of, and I'll see if I can get them.

I already have the EVTM and Shp Manual. As the first post states....I want the entire wiring diagram package for a 1995 Thunderbird These are large sized schematic prints that were sold separately for each year and model of Ford Cars and Trucks.

>The diagrams on Alldata come direct from the manufacturer.

Not, sorry. Alldata wouldn't exist if it weren't for Chiltons, Haynes, etc.

Alldata is just a downstream aggregator - they take bound Chilton/Haynes manuals, cut the spines off and load them into hi-speed scanners. Takes just minutes to knock down hundreds of pages. Been there...seen that.

The fold-out (11" X 17") 'factory' diagrams found in the huge shop manuals that used to be common at dealerships are wonders of modern engineering - you risk going blind trying to read them, sure, but once you've had access to them, the illustrations in lesser repair manuals sold to the general public seem more like preschool graffiti :)

Last edited:
I have the big fold out ones. I have one for a 93 and 94 tbird. I used it for my 302 conversion to 94sc project. They are the best. I wish I could find something like that for my 95 stang but I have yet to.

Back