JBL System from 94 SC COMPLETE! Spkrs, Sub, Amp, Wrng Hrnss, Trim WILL PART OUT!!!

4cd4d

Like it says in the title. Here is a COMPLETE JBL audio system for the 94-95 SC's. It includes the Sub, (sub needs repair or replacement - it works, just buzzes due to foam separation - see pic), Amp, all 4 door speakers in great condition and sound great, wiring harness from the kick panel on the front passenger side ALL the way back to the amp and sub, AND the radio surround trim piece with the Ford JBL Audio label and the trim piece is in excellent cosmetic condition. I know every time I get a new car in, I get a lot of inquiries for JBL items. I am sure someone would like to do a complete install, so I plan to sell this complete unless I don't get any reasonable offer.

Attachments

• JBL Speakers 1.jpg
    JBL Speakers 1.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 128
  • JBL Speakers 2.jpg
    JBL Speakers 2.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 133
  • JBL Wiring & Amp.jpg
    JBL Wiring & Amp.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 225
  • JBL Sub 1.jpg
    JBL Sub 1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 270
  • JBL Sub 2.jpg
    JBL Sub 2.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
More pictures.

Attachments

• JBL Logo Trim.jpg
    JBL Logo Trim.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 145
  • JBL Sub tear.jpg
    JBL Sub tear.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 133
If you do end up parting it out let me know, I need the amp/sub and head unit if possible (REALLY NEED THE HEAD UNIT BAD).

All PM's replied to. All parts still available. Make me offers, I need to move these parts out of my way. No reasonable offers refused.

Back