PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Gotta A/C Unit?

RonzSC
07-15-2008, 10:47 PM
I was on-track to bust a 12.1 sec. run when the air conditioner went south. Hey man, it gets hot with the windows rolled-up so I had to run the A/C.

Seriously, I need the whole unit(compressor, cluthc and that magnet thingie ...oh yes, the pulley also)

Please e-mail me at: Ronzsc@yahoo.com

Ronzsc is a 1990SC

ironworker
07-15-2008, 11:26 PM
i got one im getting ready to take off .. im doing the ac deleation.. i have a front mout intercool .. so i have no room for the ac

RonzSC
07-15-2008, 11:48 PM
What year is your ride ?
Now for the second most important question,,
"How much do you want for it?"

ironworker
07-16-2008, 12:36 AM
89 5 spd ac it worked good u come and pull it and buy a 12 pack and its urs

mannysc
07-16-2008, 09:58 AM
hey iron worker send it to him and ill buy you a 12 pack and a bag of chips,

Ronzsc is the man in my book id give him one if i had one .

how are you and the family Ron? 12,s huh we may have to race im planning on bakersfeild

RonzSC
07-16-2008, 03:19 PM
If you mean 12-pak of brew, well, I'm not old enough to by alcohol. How about a 12-pak of Dr. Pepper and a couple of bags of chicharrones ?

RonzSC
07-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Manny,

The family is great. Nikki and Oscar['s boys are growing fast and big. Heather is unmarried and still going to school. The wife and I are planning to do a bit more travelling this year and spend more time on the landscaping. I still haven't done much work on the Harleys and I still haven't painted the louvered hood. It's still Grey and off the SC. We don't roll around much in the SC because of the on-going mechanical woes and love Heather's new '08 Beemer.

I need to get this A/C deal fixed to either run the SC and get my money's worth out of it or sell/part it out.
Thanks for asking Manny.

Tin-Knocker105
07-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Are u still in NP?
I have one i took off of the 90SC
anything to trade?

Tony

ironworker
07-16-2008, 11:28 PM
u come and pull it and a pack of smokes camle lights and its urs

RonzSC
07-18-2008, 01:31 PM
It looks like Tinknocker, who lives nearby, has a unit and is set to bring over the house today.

Thanks for the great support on the preservation of the SC.

Ronnie

al35thsc
07-19-2008, 12:33 AM
...Heather is unmarried and still going to school...

Oh really? Ron, do you still have the same phone number? I haven't spoken with you in the longest and would like to catch up. I have the same number. Hope to hear from you soon.

RonzSC
07-19-2008, 05:26 PM
I guess nothing changes in this world. We are still living in Newbury and have the same phone number.

Ella Mae has a travel business that she is working and we see my grandson's to spoil. Heather has a new Beemer and I'm broke. So, you see, nothing really ever changes.

I'll give you a buzz on the Batphone, if you don't catch me first.

Ronnie

al35thsc
07-21-2008, 12:21 PM
I guess nothing changes in this world. We are still living in Newbury and have the same phone number.

Ella Mae has a travel business that she is working and we see my grandson's to spoil. Heather has a new Beemer and I'm broke. So, you see, nothing really ever changes.

I'll give you a buzz on the Batphone, if you don't catch me first.

Ronnie

Good talking to you, Ron. I actually found your number in an email from Mike. I'll make sure to use it more often. Do your primos still do body work here in LA? An older gentleman hit the side of my truck and I need a few estimates from reputable shops.