View Full Version : Where is Ramon

jleopold
07-16-2008, 04:00 AM
Hey ... anybody seen Ramon in a while ?

Dude --where you at !!!

bgck7
07-20-2008, 09:01 AM
Hi all,

I have been at Ft.Sam Houston for 7 weeks with the military for my new MOS/68G. This would make my fourth job description, including 95B,11B,11C. In the process of trying to get my E-6,but have to be MOS qualified, which i am know!!!!San Antonio tx, was extremely HOT and alot of folk smoke in bars in TX, yuck!!!for the non smokers you had no choice. I'm sure really glad that i am back in Cali.:DI had no internet connection on post and most of my time were studying, a total of 14 test taken for this course,came out with a 84% average, which i was proud off. Days were long 0400-2100 including studying, and weekends were primarily doing laundry and studying. So whats new. i bought a 93 Mark VIII, gold in color with champaign in color interior with 40000 miles, found it on craiglist, carfax it, took it to the mechanic and in immaculate shape!!!with the old cobra engine!!!i still have my 96lx and still looking sharp!!!!:eek:i have started a new job in santa Clara area, still in the biotech field. Let me know if there's any meat around, i will start looking again for any meat that we can attend. i do miss you all and cant wait to hang out again. i can be contacted on cell at 6507221238 or email here or aguirre30@hotmail.com

regards,
ramon.

jleopold
07-26-2008, 01:47 PM
Hey Ramon Welcome back....

Don't feel bad... my car has been busted down so going to events has been really tough. I really, really need my engine fixed...

Hey lets catch up... I moved jobs and I'm in Biotech too. I work for www.sequal.com --- I cover all sales and marketing for NorCal.

Send me some pictures of the Mark...