Fuel Pressure Gage Kit

Tin-Knocker105

I wanted to install a pressure gage under the hood.. Did the search and came up with two part numbers for the gage and an adapter to screw the gage to.
What i could not find info on was how to get from the male schrader valve to the adapter.

so i have the gauge male going into the female of the adapter leaving a male fitting, so do i just need a elbow female/female to connect it up? 45 degrees?

thanks
one more question
the male part of the adapter is it the same size as the schrader valve, and do i need to remove the valve core?

Thanks again
Tony

I have the two items in my cart at Summit but just need info on the elbow.

Attachments

• gage.jpg
    gage.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 46
  • fuel pressure.jpg
    fuel pressure.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
get a 45* that'll go on the end of that adapter so that you can clear the blower nut. If you don't have an adjustable regulator, don't bother with a guage. Its a waste of time and money

Yes you need to remove the valve core so the fuel can get to the guage. Actually you un screw the valve assy and screw in the male adapter

get a 45* that'll go on the end of that adapter so that you can clear the blower nut. If you don't have an adjustable regulator, don't bother with a guage. Its a waste of time and money

can use to check for leaking injectors 0o0o .. and it looks fancy

Back