I feel like I am coming home when I visit this site...

I am now not only without an SC, but I just got rid of all my parts too. It is sort of a depressing feeling and I find myself looking for a way to fit in. I have had two Monogram Supercoupe model cars that are still in the box and unassembled to remind me of the good ole days. I have even idolized many of you guys and wondered what it would be like to meet ya. Thanks to all you guys. Maybe one day I will get to drink a beer with David Neibert, or hang out and watch David Dalke work on cars, or just marvel at the work of the "turbo pioneers"....

One day I will be driving around and find a deal too good to pass up in somebody's driveway. It will be an old Supercoupe with low miles and an old lady will sell it to me cheap, despite the fact that her husband loved that car while he was living. (That old man in the story above may turn out to be me).:(

How many people on this site are now without a thunderbird besides me? :confused:

Frank
Dirtybird

Hey David! I am just wanting to commit suicide for parting with my bird. I feel like a total idiot. I just sit back and think about all the fun I had, and I miss you guys. Anybody can own a Mustang, but the supercoupe has a following of some special guys.:cool:
I will be around St. Louis one day, so expect a visitor. Have my beer ready.:D
Frank

There are plenty of SC's out there that you can have a fresh start on. Too bad HP Performance screwed you over, or else you would have a nice turbo car going to the shootout.

Save your pennies and buy another one.

There are plenty of SC's out there that you can have a fresh start on. Too bad HP Performance screwed you over, or else you would have a nice turbo car going to the shootout.

Save your pennies and buy another one.

I will be buying another one in the future. I will likely either buy one that is in poor condition and restore it, or I may take the shortcut and get a decent one. Decisions, decisions....
I bought a small house behind the regional hospital in my town, and now it turns out that my house is on "commercial" property. I have only lived in it for a year, and I have an oppourtunity to triple my investment. If this works out soon I will be back in the game.
Frank

Whats up Frank? Hey when are you coming back to Columbus/Deleware? Let me know and we can hit up a local bar for a drink. If there is time you can check out my racecar. Might make you get the V8 SC bug, especially when you get whith of spent race gas in your face lol! I love that smell.

As far as missing SC's go, I miss having a nice one to drive around on a daily basis. I will be getting back into one once I have some extra money. Its got to be a 5spd, prolly a low milage 35th.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Whats up Frank? Hey when are you coming back to Columbus/Deleware? Let me know and we can hit up a local bar for a drink. If there is time you can check out my racecar. Might make you get the V8 SC bug, especially when you get whith of spent race gas in your face lol! I love that smell.

As far as missing SC's go, I miss having a nice one to drive around on a daily basis. I will be getting back into one once I have some extra money. Its got to be a 5spd, prolly a low milage 35th.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Hey there Shane! I will be coming back your way before the year is up. It's not a bad trip actually (7hrs)
Ohio is a really nice state it seems, and I really did enjoy Cedar Point!:D The smell of an SC V8's race fuel is always a welcome sight in my nostrils anytime!
:)
Frank

Frank I still have my 90 SC Bird. Would not part with it.

This weekin I bought me a 05 GT rust-stang, 5 speed,
black paint with black int.

How do you like your turbo setup on your stang? I am
thinking about going with a KB blower kit. Thought that
I would check on how a turbo setup is working for you?
Before going with a supercharger.

I realy like this stang, I can get in and out of it. Are 95
LX Bird was to difficault and painful for me to enter &
exit. So far this stang seems to be a much better
all around car.

Later Randy

Frank I still have my 90 SC Bird. Would not part with it.

This weekin I bought me a 05 GT rust-stang, 5 speed,
black paint with black int.

How do you like your turbo setup on your stang? I am
thinking about going with a KB blower kit. Thought that
I would check on how a turbo setup is working for you?
Before going with a supercharger.

I realy like this stang, I can get in and out of it. Are 95
LX Bird was to difficault and painful for me to enter &
exit. So far this stang seems to be a much better
all around car.

Later Randy

Hey Randy! I would personally go 'turbo', but that is only because I am going for the gusto. I feel that going the turbo route was pretty much overkill for a street car.... If I had an '05 I would supercharge it...

05 supercharged you can make NICE power with abone stock motor. Turbo is a bit more complicated and I feel uneeded to make the power youde most likely be happy with as a daily driver. Just drove my buddies saleen extreme...supercharged 3 valve 650 hp or something like that...Felt nice

Back