Need your opinions again

Which Rims On The Red SC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

black95bird

Ok, I have been wanting to put rims on my bird since I got my bird. What to do with it has been a topic of conversation at my house pretty much every day lol. So I have thrown around the idea of Cobra 03s which I really like, but so does everybody else, Mach I's but no one has in Bird bolt patterns and staying stock, thats no fun. I don't really want to convert the bolt pattern, because I like the interchangeability of rims and tires I have now with my b/fs car.

So Here is the two I have most recently narrowed my search down to:
Option A: the silver rim 17" Nascar series
Option B: the black rim 17" Nascar series

rims_choices800.jpg

Your Input and comments are greatly desired :)

>>k<<

I think the silver looks pretty sweet....but then the black would be a little more unique I suppose.....Silver

I think the silver looks pretty sweet....but then the black would be a little more unique I suppose.....Silver

Exactly thats my debate with myself. I have this picture on my desktop and I look at it and they both look good! :D

ATM the car is sitting with blown headgaskets....hopefully before winter all the parts will get here and I will actually get to drive it again!

>>k<<

IMO, the black wheels make the car looking like it's ready for the demolition derby. They really take away from the red paint job while the silver brightens it up. The black might look better on a different color car.

for ur car, the silver look better.I like the black ones for darker colors. where can u get these at and how much?

Back