PDA

View Full Version : I may be selling my SC and all parts.

Valentino
07-18-2008, 04:33 PM
If anyone is interested I will put a complete list together of everything I have. It is a very clean, strong running 91 SC and I would like to sell everything as a package. Car is complete w/18" wheels and Cervini hood. I also have a spare sleeved block that was being prepped by Mike D. for install. Includes stroker crank, coated pistons, Steigemeier heads, custom cam grind, etc. You will need rods to complete the motor.

RonzSC
07-19-2008, 05:38 PM
C'mon man, just when we were going to make a comeback. The Chapter wouldn't be the same without you down in the South.

If you don't mind putting a list together and forwarding to me, we could take a look. Send to me at Ronzsc@yahoo.com
Val, if you wouldn't mind...also include your phone number to abbreviate any forthcoming transactions.

Ronnie

Valentino
07-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi Ron, I'll start working on a list and send it to you soon.

sdlee1
08-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Hey Val, long time no see. Hope you & the family (including the 'stang) are doing well.

This is Lee, originally rivlee from Riverside, but due to health problems I'm now in SD.

The last few months I've been in\out of the hospital for two major surgeries (big chunk out of each lung). Once I'm fully recovered I've got to finish up my Silverbird. Between me & the car, it's taken a LONG time to get a consistant MAF curve with my screwed up harware combo, but I've finally got it!

I need to get a dyno tune done and I was thinking about using JBA Racing. I thought you had mentioned them a couple of years ago and wondered if you could give me some feedback.

I'd appreciate it - Thanks, Lee

sccrewzer
08-12-2008, 02:06 AM
I Would Like A Look See At This List Too. lgarcia@asymtek.com Is My Email Thanks.

Valentino
08-29-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi Lee:

I've have heard good and bad about JBA. My mechanic is a racer and he does not think much of JBA. My only experience with them is, I was ready to spend some money with them and they never returned my calls. :mad:

But, it's good to hear from you. I don't hit this board too often as I do have the Cobra that I am messing with and I have a few Rotties that keep me busy w/training and shows.

samishii
09-01-2008, 10:19 PM
If you still got some stuff to sell. Send me a list. "tony72284ATaolDOTcom"

DevilDog53
04-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Do you still have the car for sale?

Valentino
04-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Yeah, I think I am going to sell it and all the parts. I will get a list together and post it this weekend.