Nology Hotwires 89-95 Super Coupe 300 times more POWERFUL?

Thats a shock people make BS claims about plugs and wires never did I figure that LOL

I had a set on my wifes Altima bought them cause they looked cool never noticed any difference

Source:
http://rxreviews.wordpress.com/2007/04/02/avoid-sun-hotwires-nology-hot-wires-on-the-8/

"The recent Circle Track Magazine (USA, May, 1996 issue) test showed Nology “HotWires” produced no additional horsepower (the test actually showed a 10 horsepower decrease when compared to stock carbon conductor wires)."

"Unless you are prepared to accept poorly suppressed ignition wires that fail sooner than any other type of ignition wires and stretch your ignition system to the limit, and have an engine with no electronic management system and/or exhaust emission controls, it’s best not to be influenced by the exaggerated claims, and some vested-interest journalists’, resellers’ and installers’ perception an engine has more power after Nology wires are fitted. Often, after replacing deteriorated wires, any new ignition wires make an engine run better"

Apparently, Nology Hotwires spark plug wires are causing CEL due to either:
- misfirings
- melted plugs
- shorted ignition coils

Back