Little update

Burbank95sc

Most of you remember when I got myself a nice Christmas present last year,I've got few things done to it since then.I really like this car as it has similar set up as my super coupe had but more power,so I went from 3.8 push-rod to 4.6 dohc,M90 blower to M112,5 speed to 6 speed,IRS to solid rear,250 rwhp to 500rwhp.Seats are very nice as they're very similar as SC seats with all the lumber support adjustments .I just installed Innovative XD-16 wide band kit ,so I started playing with nitrous few days ago and I can tell you it's fun, even with 75 shot car pulls like crazy.I'll be going to the track as soon as the weather will cool down a bit.I know some of you don't care because it's a mustang but I've been a member here for a while and wanted to share with you guys.

Here is a picture when I got it last year

and here are few pictures how it looks now

and here is my glove box mounted nitrous electronics.

Derek

Last edited:
So between the front ends... was it a 95 with a newer swap of everything or is it actually a 96-98 cobra?

Derek,
I'm back in Chicagoland in August I got to get a ride in that thing!! What's going on with your brother's ride, new converter?
Phil

AWESOME stang, nice work on the conversion. I would love to get my hands on some Cobra seats, they are indeed nice seats.

Absolutely beautiful, and i don't even really like slowstangs all that much, but thats damn nice right thurrr

Sean

Beautiful car, I bet she is a blast to brive. Blown, nitrous v8, sweet. How can a car guy not appreciate it?:eek:

Dont come back over here and be all "Hey guys, its me" with us....YOU SIR have stepped over to the dark side. You may as well have purchased a neon SRT4.....

Okay okay, its not that bad. To show you there are no hard feelings, I will personally give you the chance to redeem yourself. I will gladly pay you TWO THOUSAND dollars for your car and we will allow you to rejoin our clan.

Alright, seriously though, it looks really good. I have to know though, what has come of the SC? DId you ever get the 4v how you wanted it?

Chris

Nice ride, nice engine compartment, beautiful work. I especially like the glove compartment. I was planning on doing the same thing for all my innovate componnents andthat shows me they will work out nice there. Great job:D

Ken

Yep, just a few pictures! ;) Haha just kidding. It looks really good, nice job!
Looks sexy!
Thats sweet!! id drive it!
Absolutely beautiful, and i don't even really like slowstangs all that much, but thats damn nice right thurrr
Sean
Beautiful car, I bet she is a blast to brive. Blown, nitrous v8, sweet. How can a car guy not appreciate it?:eek:
Looks sweet, very aggressive stance.

Thanks alot guys for good comments.

So between the front ends... was it a 95 with a newer swap of everything or is it actually a 96-98 cobra?
It is pretty much 03 Cobra stuffed into 96 GT body.

Derek,
I'm back in Chicagoland in August I got to get a ride in that thing!! What's going on with your brother's ride, new converter?
Phil

Hi,Phil
Shoot me a pm or call me when you get back in town.Mike's in process of getting new converter,he's also installing few secret mods ;) so we should see bunch of 10 sec passes in fall time when the weather will cool down a bit.
Derek

Very nice....if it runs half as good as it looks, you've got a keeper.

David

Thanks, David
I'm sure it'd give your SCs good run :D

AWESOME stang, nice work on the conversion. I would love to get my hands on some Cobra seats, they are indeed nice seats.

Thanks ,I really like these seats ,my buddy has 96 Cobra and it's like night and day between his seats and mine.

I dont care for that body style but Im lovin yours just needs a rear spoiler. :)

Jerry

Thanks,I don't like rear spoilers,they're for ricers.
Nice car. Looks tough.

Which coal fired power generating station is that in the background?

Thanks,I don't know,it's few miles from my house in Romeoville.

Everytime i see somone remove the spoiler from a GT or Cobra i want to kick them in the n*** ! makes sn95's look like a probe!

I think the other way I really like these cars wingless if done right.I don't like the look of stock spoilers on SN95s,only spoiler that looks decent is Saleen S281 spoiler.

Dont come back over here and be all "Hey guys, its me" with us....YOU SIR have stepped over to the dark side. You may as well have purchased a neon SRT4.....

Okay okay, its not that bad. To show you there are no hard feelings, I will personally give you the chance to redeem yourself. I will gladly pay you TWO THOUSAND dollars for your car and we will allow you to rejoin our clan.

Alright, seriously though, it looks really good. I have to know though, what has come of the SC? DId you ever get the 4v how you wanted it?

Chris

Thanks,sounds like a plan ,send me the money and it's yours :D I'll pm you with my info later.I've got my SC running with 4V Mark VIII engine last year but I don't have a time to finish it and really don't feel like dumping money into 2 cars now so I'll be selling it shortly as it sits now.

Ill give you $2,001

Damn,you outbided Chris by a penny.:eek:

Nice ride, nice engine compartment, beautiful work. I especially like the glove compartment. I was planning on doing the same thing for all my innovate componnents andthat shows me they will work out nice there. Great job:D

Ken
Thanks ,I kind of like how the glove box came out, too.
Derek
That is a really good looking car! A keeper for sure.

Thanks Tony,
Weren't you running your car at NMRA last week,I'm sure I've seen it there.

Derek

Car looks REAL NICE just the way you have it. So, who`s faster you or Mike?
:D I just picked up a 96 4.6 so im just learning how to work on these:rolleyes:
To bad it a only the 2 valve motor. Let me know when you go to sell your old SC and just maybe I will have hit the lotto by then:rolleyes: Take care of that ride, Mark

Back