h-pipe for true duals

nickleman60

My '94 sc came with true dual exhaust when i bought it a while back. It has magnaflow cats, no resonator and flowmaster 40 mufflers. At about 2000-2300 rpms it has that terrible drone ( fart can sound ) and I'm tired of it. I was wondering if putting a h-pipe on would help even out the sound and maybe get rid of some of the annoying drone?

My '94 sc came with true dual exhaust when i bought it a while back. It has magnaflow cats, no resonator and flowmaster 40 mufflers. At about 2000-2300 rpms it has that terrible drone ( fart can sound ) and I'm tired of it. I was wondering if putting a h-pipe on would help even out the sound and maybe get rid of some of the annoying drone?

I just put a H-pipe in my 92 because there was a awful drone (same RPM range as yours) AND it was raspy (I have no cats and no resonator)...It made a world of difference as now most of the raspiness is gone and no more drone.

Dalke suggested to me to put a H pipe in the car because when he heard it at Carlisle he said it sounded awful:D

Back