PDA

View Full Version : Need Parts!!!

t birdsally
09-12-2002, 04:08 PM
I AM SELLING MY CAR AND NEED THE MOULDING FROM INFRONT OF THE DRIVERS DOOR AND BEHIND AND ALSO NEED A RIGHT TAIL LIGHT, AND THE SENSOR THING THAT GOES ON THE MIRROR FOR BRIGHTS!! IF ANYONE HAS THESE PARTS AVAILABLE OR KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET THEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. THE CAR LOOKS UGLY WITH THESE MISSING. AND IS HARD TO SELL LIKE THIS.

EdmontonSuperCoupe
09-12-2002, 04:40 PM
Hey t birdsally, are you going to come to the Alberta meet in October?

t birdsally
09-12-2002, 05:51 PM
IF I HAVE MY BIRD MAYBE. I DON'T WANT TO GO BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND WILL WANT TO GO AND HE HAS FALLIN IN LOVE WITH MY BIRD. IT'S HIS DAILY DRIVER TO WORK AND NOW HE'S UPSET THAT I AM SELLING IT AND IF HE SEES YOUR CARS HE'LL TRY TO TALK ME INTO KEEPING MINE AND FIXING IT UP. BUT WE'LL SEE GIVE ME THE INFO PLEASE WHEN YOU HAVE IT. THANX

t birdsally
09-12-2002, 05:52 PM
OKAY I FOUND THE ONE FROM BEHIND THE DRIVERS DOOR NOW I JUST NEED THE MOULDING FROM INFRONT OF THE DRIVERS DOOR AND THE OTHER STUFF TOO.

EdmontonSuperCoupe
09-13-2002, 03:14 AM
Well I woule love to get you out there for atleast one SC meet... Get some pics of your car before you get rid of it..... And I'll e-mail you all the details for the meet......

damack68
09-13-2002, 11:15 PM
ive got the rear right tailight if you still need it , if your thinking of the tailight with the t-bird on it , thats not the one i got ... i got the tailight /brakelight corner peice, if your interested gimme a call 604-762-8549 , and my name is Kris.