1990 SC rolling body for sale

DougD

Any interest? If not, I'll start parting it out in the next day or two.

No rust, extra clean black leather interior, JBL stereo/CD player and all power gizmos work. Good glass, good dash, good leather

Has a few dings and small dents but you can't see 'em in the pics. Rebuilt rack, new tie rods, new condenser already installed. ABS system works, tires virtually as new.

Seems too good to just throw away, but whatever.....

More pics available. Give a shout !

Thanks
DD

Attachments

• tbird for sale 001.jpg
    tbird for sale 001.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 93
  • tbird for sale 009.jpg
    tbird for sale 009.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 98
how much u looking to get for it?

is it all there minus the engine? what gears in the rear diff?

i'm guessing it doesn't come with a trany nor a driveshaft?

I am selling the engine and trans separately.

Driveshaft with new u-joints goes with the car. Fuel tank presently out but I can reinstall. It has new 190lph pump installed, by the way. It has whatever rear gears came with the 5-speed....2.73s I guess?

I'd like $900 as she sits. If you're not interested in the CD player (refurb'd by Paul Protos) weatherstrips, seats, condenser, etc we could arrange a lower price, as I can likely sell those items separately. I have clear title in hand.

Cheers
DD

That'll be $80, including shipping to the lower 48. That's less than it cost for the refurb.

I'm gonna wait one more day to see if anyone wants to buy the car with all the stuff still installed, though, before parting it out.

Thanks
DD

Very clean car there, hate to see it get wasted:mad:

Tom

I know! I would be all over this is it was an automatic! And it's even in my state. Not many Washingtonians on here. 89_WhiteBirdy and I have an engine, and an automatic tranny to put into an sc... but it would be too much work to convert the parts from 5spd to auto, so unfortunatly we are going to pass this one up.

are you joking me? a 5spd to auto swap can be done in less than 45 minutes!

its as simple as swapping the center console top and putting 4 screws in to hold down the auto shifter.

then just mount the trany and auto driveshaft. THATS IT! nothing more nothing less.

the trany harness is even plug and play.

From the searches that I have done, I'd need tranny cooler lines... the autos came with 3.27 gears and the 5spds came with 2.73s, so that would have to be changed... the driveshafts are different... I'd need a torque convertor... flex plate... throttle cable... and I believe the tranny mounts are different. It might not be as easy as you think, and it is more work than I want to do.

Back