89-93 Cowl Hood, SC GFX, 89-93 Rear Cover

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
As the title reads. My 93 SC is being parted out to help other SC's live on...it has to many wrongs at this point to justify the costs to make it right.

I would like to keep these parts to LOCAL PICK UP if available. I will be traveling to the Joel Bender Memorial Nats which is held in the Hagerstown MD area if anyone would like to pick up the parts there...Or I'm Located in Roanoke VA for local pick up.

1.) 89-93 Cobra R hood - Can't remember the manufacture. Hood needs some Glass work around the hinges...or just pin on all 4 corners. I forgot to pin the hood and it flew off at around 20mph...so hinge glass seperated...hood is fine besides that and wouldn't take much to repair.

Asking $250

DSCN0481-1.jpg

I can take pictures of hinge area for interested parties.

2.) 89-95 SC Side Ground effects - Black - Comes complete off same car as hood...so get all mounting hardware brackets as OEM. I can ship but would prefer local pick up.

Asking: $100 picked up - $160 Shipped to all 50

3.) 89-93 SC rear bumper cover - Tabs broken and passenger corner near exhaust tip has a 1/2 in crack...again should be repairable. Car slide into a ditch last winter causing damnage...

Asking $100 Local Pickup Only

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks!

-Tim

intrested in parts off the tbird

hey intrested in some parts
Maybe buy the whole thing what do you want for it?
Front bumper cover
Wheels
maybe more
give me a call to work out details my # is 240 793 5935

Back