Have you seen a New AC Condenser blocked?

steelman

OK so I have replace my entire AC system and I have been having an issues with it still.Has anyone here ever seen a New in the box replacement AC condenser Blocked? After trouble shooting I have come to the conclusion that is the problem.Yes all of the rubber blocks were taken out.... The problem is as soon as I turn on the AC on after a charge the high side peaks 500 PSI!! yea no worriers it was turned off right away ...so no damage to the compressor, this AC is really starting to piss me off!

Hey Paul,

Might want to check with Ed on a replacement one, one that is really good is the Explorer AC condensor as it allows more air flow to your rad, but still retains the quality of AC, Ed has it on his 95 SC. If thursday night looks good Id like to pop by and see the cougar and that other baby of yours :p, looks like we are in for a good shower tomorrow night, wanted to go to mapleview mall too for the big car show.

let me know.

Bruce

Hi Bruce, you are more then welcome to swing by any time, man I have been fighting with this dam car since I day I got it out of storage. When we get together I can tell you the entire AC adventure, its a pretty funny story

Everything was change .......even the lines. I tracked down the problem to the condenser, replacement one is in and the AC system works great...finally.

whats the name of the faulty condenser... let us know so this doesn't happen to another sc

You can get a bad one anytime.It doesnt really matter the brand name only a few manufactures out there and the product is labeled by many names.

Yah the best bet for something like this. is well Blowing through it before installing it :p

Also i'm used to things not working right out of the box, or where one in three are bad, and so forth...

Last edited:
Back