PDA

View Full Version : Yeah car is fixed...

SubzeroLX
09-12-2002, 09:15 PM
suspension problems solved. A new ball joint/controll arm and strut rod bushings, and new rotors in the rear...and she drives like a dream now.
Just in time to sell her.
So if anyone out there knows anyone that might be interested in the "Purple Beast" please let me know. 604-418-7174.
U should see her listed in the Auto Trader and Buy&Sell by next week. Asking price is $8900 obo.
And remember she's a show winner :) he he

Thanx guys

Ryan
Subzero

SweetnLow91
09-12-2002, 09:23 PM
Thro up some W's

SubzeroLX
09-12-2002, 10:05 PM
true dat G...much love and respect to ya
he he thanx Ray

Ryan

Back n black bird
09-12-2002, 10:46 PM
Keep in touch eh Ryan, W'S dude!!!!!!!!

SubzeroLX
09-12-2002, 11:35 PM
u know it Jamie.

Ryan

loudbird
09-14-2002, 04:53 AM
how did they get the caliper bolts off anyhow dude

loudbird
09-14-2002, 05:01 AM
hey ryan now that you have driven an sc what year sc are you going to buy

SubzeroLX
09-14-2002, 02:55 PM
he he...Randy, not sure what they did to get them off. But they did keep the car overnight to let some anti-sieze soak into the bolts.

And i won't be buying a SC...as nice as they are, it's gonna be a new car, with a warranty...no more problems for while.
I think i will probably buy (no mean cooments required here guys) a Mazda Protege5.

Later, and thanx for your help

Ryan
Subzero

91 XR7
09-14-2002, 06:05 PM
YOU BITCH!!! I'll be so Jealous if you get a Mazda Protege 5. :) :)

Get the white one :) :) :) :) WAYYY too many Silver, red, YELLOW ones out there... a black is close too...

Also how much did the strut rod bushings costed, and how mush for installation?? even thou my front end need more then just that (the inner lower control arm bushing is going now too becuase of strut rod bushing being gone...

Hmm maybe i should see chrisis boss wouldn't mind a 5.0L Cougar for a project car :)

SubzeroLX
09-14-2002, 11:28 PM
he he , dont be mad kevin....they are a sweet car for the money though. Not sure if i am gonna get a 2002 or 2003, all depends on how fast i sell my car. If i get a 2002 it will probably be silver, wanted yellow or red but there is none left in auto. And if i get a 2003 it will be the new Laser Blue.

here is a pic of that car.

oh and the bushing were only $26 cheap, i think there are 2 in the box, cuz they left the box in my car and there is still parts in it. Why u need one??

Ryan
Subzero

91 XR7
09-15-2002, 12:35 AM
Hmm that blue looks nice.. wonder what it truely looks like in person... Hmm should only be a few more months till they come out anyways.. Hmm i have a brochure on them too.. (2002) And the white onei seen most of been a repaint or a 2003?? since they 2002 Brochure doesn't show a white... also the cool thing about them.. for the price they are, they basiclly `full loaded' only like a few options..

Where did you get the bushing from, or the people that did the job, any idea?? cuase yah, i need all the bushing on the strut Rod (so 4 pieces total) I was thinking of calling up MN12 performance and get there front end kit.. or least price out All the stuff here.. since the suspension in my car need rebuilding pretty badly...

now back to playing with a BMW radio :)

SweetnLow91
09-15-2002, 03:30 AM
they look really good in person and they out handle an sc easy! they are so smooth, a guy from beamriders had one as a rental, we put that thing through hell and it did awesome