A 4x4 Sc... What?

jimmyd1050

Yeah, I know... it's not an SC, but it's got an important SC part making it's horsepower.

SC17.jpg

Just thought I'd check in and show you where some of your retired SC parts end up.

Check out my 2007 M90 SC Ranger 4X4:

http://www.justtruckin.net/pages/M90SC.html

My M90 came off of a '91 Thunderbird SC and was rebuilt by Supercharger Technologies. Nice group here and lots of good info... thanks for letting this "red-headed SC stepchild hang around!

Last edited:
Nice install...but the SCCoA already has a 4 X 4 SC. Last known development vehicle done by Ford when they thought about making an AWD SC. There is supposedly video of the car somewhere taking a Ford F 150 side-by-side in a hill climb too.

jimmyd1050> ...show you where some of your retired SC parts end up. Check out my 2007 M90 SC Ranger 4X4

Sanitary, great job...love the inverted huffer - a true SC'd 4X4 bound to make others jealous :)

Last edited:
There is supposedly video of the car somewhere taking a Ford F 150 side-by-side in a hill climb too.

Really?! That'd be a cool video that I'd be interested in seeing. Like a recent video, or an old one right after it was made? Any idea of where the vid is?

I actually think that is really cool. I would do it with a sport trac sans a ranger (four door ya know) but its really cool. BTW, what kind of milage you get?

Chris

Thanks...

Thanks folks for allowing me to post here with only a very small portion of a Supercoupe installed! Mileage - well the Ranger 4.0 sucks to begin with, add 33" Mud Tires and 4.10's and it gets worse. I was getting around 15-16 mpg before the M90 and about 13.5-14 now. I must say, that "SC feeling" is well worth it though... and boy, it turns some heads on the road when I get into the throttle!

Nice install...but the SCCoA already has a 4 X 4 SC. Last known development vehicle done by Ford when they thought about making an AWD SC. There is supposedly video of the car somewhere taking a Ford F 150 side-by-side in a hill climb too.

Any more info on that? Links?

Oh BTW, I still have your heads sitting around whenever you have time to get them!

Back