PDA

View Full Version : can we see a new sc of the month?

TwoToneThunder
08-02-2008, 11:40 PM
as much as i like bens car ive seen enough of it from may-august now

JJP90SC
08-03-2008, 12:00 AM
^^^^^ What He Said X 2!!!!!!

bigpoppa822
08-04-2008, 10:11 AM
How do you become SC of the month? Do you send something to an admin or do they just choose one randomly? I wanna submit my car!

quick35th
08-06-2008, 08:30 AM
I think it would be cool to see an action shot of my car on the front page. But thats just me and I am biased :D

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Young-SC-Owner
08-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Cmon guys, there super busy with in life jobs!!.
Dont have time to update the website, dont have time to update any profile pictures, and dont have time to update the top sc's
And WONT let anybody with plenty of time to help, actually help....

Ive tried as many others have to lend a hand. And it took me over 6 months to get a simple NO,:rolleyes:...

Anyways we'll get a new SC of the month when Xmas rolls around.

Toms-SC
08-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Cmon guys, there super busy with in life jobs!!.
Dont have time to update the website, dont have time to update any profile pictures, and dont have time to update the top sc's
And WONT let anybody with plenty of time to help, actually help....

Ive tried as many others have to lend a hand. And it took me over 6 months to get a simple NO,:rolleyes:...

Anyways we'll get a new SC of the month when Xmas rolls around.

At least you have your member package.

Young-SC-Owner
08-07-2008, 05:15 PM
At least you have your member package.

Well yes, ive been here over a year:rolleyes:

Ben999_
08-14-2008, 10:31 PM
As much as I like seeing my car on the front page, even I am getting tired of seeing it there. The site is run by snails. Too bad there's nothing to be done about it :(

90MN12
08-14-2008, 10:46 PM
if i lead, will anyone follow? how many are really upset about the slow pace of admin?

Ben999_
08-14-2008, 11:03 PM
You can try, but there's nothing that will be done. George, Duffy, and Ron will be the only ones who can make a decision for change. Ron is really the bottleneck for web stuff, but none of them trust anyone else to run any part of the site. Consequently, everyone gets upset and SCCOA slowly rots. Unless you wanna start up your own web site, I doubt you will get anything to change. People have bitched before but it won't change anything. Kinda disappointing. I hope the forums will at least remain for a long time. :(

90MN12
08-14-2008, 11:24 PM
it's a club. not there club. they are just in charge. if enough of us are upset, things can change. there is no club without the people. i love this club. i am practically on all the time just reading things. but things really need to change and if these old stubborn men don't want to change things for the better, then they need to step aside and pass the torch. but if only a couple of people really complain, then nothing will get done. i don't want a refund or anything like that so don't offer that crap to me. i am here to stay till i get to your ages admin guys. the sc of the month has changed to the sc until i get off my arse and change it. the membership fees aren't getting applied like they should. there are alot of things that need to be addressed. and it's just that they need help. now i by no means am able or qualified to do so. but i sure as heck no that there are many people here that can do something possitive here to make it better for all of us. admin, all i ask is that you get help from at least a couple of people to lighten the load. don't let this site go down the crapper. and yes, the way it is going, it will. no excuses please. just get help from the people who love this site like me, and want to help.

franky_402
08-15-2008, 02:22 AM
honestly i dont know how many times i have started a thread like this and all they say is we have lives, and we cant trust anyone else to to help run the sites! Its like beating a dead horse, it wont change!

mwoody1
08-16-2008, 08:16 PM
:confused:I agree with all of you. Even I have had problems, I been trying to get my car and information on the members page. {And yes i'm a member.} This has been going on for quite a while, but with no success. went through all the correct setup but no success. I love being part of the club, but I think if you're going to do something you should put every effort in it to make it as right as possible. Plus a lot of personnel took a lot of time to enter their information and ideas to help others, so I feel the owners should a least work with the people.

Retired Af-vet/Postal Worker
Nevada Tbird