89 5 speed parts for sale

scfix92

I have an 89 5 speed sc the car is really rough the motor worked about 2 years ago but since sitting it I cant crank it, I know the motor is good though, the transmission now is going to need a rebuild because it is old I just want you to know it went through the gears with very little grind but I felt that was due to a bad clutch. This car was pretty wore out any way I am selling the parts and I am willing to to sale the parts as a kit or peice by peice. the interior is shot, I was gonna do a 5 speed swap but decided I am gonna just rebuild the aod, you cant out shift an automatic. just pm me for questions and price, no serious offer will be turned down I will accept money order and paypal but add 3% or so to the price decided on for paypal. I can provide pics of the car to anyone and the car is on jackstands in my driveway ready for removal. I am also in waco texas I really prefer local pickup but I can ship for the actual cost of shipping and a crating fee.

This is a full part out so anything you need feel free to ask I am not trying to make a fortune. TTT

Scott,

Been trying to give you a call but I guess you have been busy. And your pm is full. Give me a call at 210-589-0737 so we can. Especially the crank and rods I was interested in. Thanks John

ok guys I am going to work really hard this weekend on getting you all the info you need I have been working alot I worked all weekend last week and have not had too many daylight hours to get things set up for pictures, I will say from the wiper cowl looks good from outside
The vmm should work I will check this weekend
The shifter boot and knob are not in great shape shifter should be pretty good just make an offer.
the injectors went out this week
Johnny I will call you this weekend sorry I missed your calls I saw them on the phone but it was late when I keep getting home. I need to get an answering machine.

Is anyone interested in the five speed parts cause I am probably gonna pull them tomorrow, I really need to get these cars out and scrap the metal that I dont need or cant use. I probably wont get to the motor yet though.

Ditto.

PM me with best price on the clutch/brake pedals, clutch master cylinder, and console if it's black. Zipcode is 30252 (Summit's back yard south of Atlanta). Ready to buy.

That is all...

Color is red for the fivespeed and wore out the automatic is gray but I am keeping the seats.

I didnt do to hot this weekend I just got the trashed interior out of the fivespeed but any way I am gonna work on the shifter and pedals pretty quick I will keep everyone updated, If now one is intersted in the motor or transmission I am just gonna scrap it all.

This car is going to the scrap yard I am not pulling anything out of it sorry but not enough interest to waste my time pulling stuff off.

well I was a little frustrated that I have posted this car for parts and I barely get any hits but someone else puts their car for parts on almost the same car and it gets hits immediately. I will sell that stuff you need but right now I am super busy I playing musical cars right now and moving things around so my inlaws can park in our drive way so. I may not get the parts out for a bit, I just put the tires back on and will be moving everything around tomorrow I have 4 cars in the drive way that need work 3 mn12's and a crappy buick. I promise I will get you the stuff but it could be 2-3 weeks and it may not be a good time frame for ya. I can get you the ecu pretty quick but for me to pull the harness the right way it will take me some time, I am very anal about doing things right so I wont half ~~~ the removal. I am also sorry if i sounded a little pissed in the last message, I am on edge right now with school starting, I am looking for a better job and now my inlaws are moving in with us, yeah like I need some more finacial drainage. I hope they hold up their end but I doubt it. The good thing for all this though is I reignited my love for the SC I am going to finish out my 92 sc one day and keep it probably. Thanks guys.

Back