Some Pics of my 1990 SC

bigpoppa822

These are some pics taken with a couple friends down on the docks in South Boston a couple weekends ago, I think they came out pretty good.

audiforddub.jpg

meonthedockphotoshopped.jpg

meinfrontofbuildings.jpg

^^ My favorite and desktop background

coldengine.jpg

Me on the dyno, 250rwhp 361rwtq

meconventioncenterblue.jpg

meconventioncenterblueclose.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

Most of them have slight photoshop work done to them.

I want to go back out once I get my new hood on.

Let me know what you think!
Tom

Last edited:
I like the one with the bags of ice. :rolleyes: :D

That's what I need to do, take pics of mine while it's dark, to hide all it's flaws. :(

Yours looks good. What hood are you putting on it?

I like the one with the bags of ice. :rolleyes: :D

That's what I need to do, take pics of mine while it's dark, to hide all it's flaws. :(

Yours looks good. What hood are you putting on it?

I have a cobra R hood that I got at a junkyard for $100. It was beat up so my dad's friend who owns a body shop is reworking it for me. It should be done some time this week.

I have the loading dock picture as the background on my work computer, and the one in frotn of the buildings on my laptop, I love the colors in that pic when it's full sized.

And if anyone notices, the blue lights in the first pic are LED license plate lights. They make the back end of the car look awesome at night, I get a ton of compliments on them.

Last edited:
I thought the blue license plate lights were illegal. At least in PA. I suppose white LED lights would be fine though, hmm

I thought the blue license plate lights were illegal. At least in PA. I suppose white LED lights would be fine though, hmm

They're technically a "cool white", that picture had some tint done to it in photoshop so they look more blue. I got them on eBay for about $8.

Watch out for the signal lights. I've heard folks putting those led lights in and all of a sudden the signal lights flash so fast you can barely see it.

It may require putting an inline resistor or a different signal light relay to deal with that if the lights don't already have it.

Frit

Back