need stuff

Bleed_Ford_Blue

I need the wiper cowling for a 94/95. Must be perfect.
Need Front bumper Cover for a 95
Need 60lb injectors. Preferably not lucas
Need roller rockers.

If you like I might be able to trade you out of your parts. As Im sure most of you recall I used to part out an SC or two. But like most other people who have ever sold any volume here I got tired of the drama. Im not really looking to sell any parts but Id be interested in trading. Ive got a set of ported early model heads, I havent checked them but they were off of a running car, if they arent good Ill buy em back minus shipping. Ive got 10 of every tensioner on these cars, ive got
tubes, intercoolers, oil pans, lights, mirrors, no body or interior parts or SCs, but almost anything else I probably have several.
Again Im not really looking to sell, I dont want anymore drama. Ill trade though.

I have the wiper cowls. I bought them for my car but then I realised they didn't fit 89-93 models. They are mint, not a crack on them.
I'd just like to got what I paid for them, which was $50. PM me if interested

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

Cowl

I have a set that were perfect when I took them off. I will check them now, if they are you can have them for $30 shipped. They are from a 95.

I have a set that were perfect when I took them off. I will check them now, if they are you can have them for $30 shipped. They are from a 95.

I pmed you on this deal, send me a quote with the seat bottom as well. You bought enough stuff off of me a few years ago i dont mind giving you a little back:D

Back