Original Motorcraft Rear ARC Shocks NIB

Duffy Floyd

SCCoA Lifetime Member
I have for sale a NIB set (2) rear Motorcraft ARC Shock Kits originally for the 90-91 SC. Motorcraft PN AS-263 equivalent Ford PN F0SZ-18125-B (in fact both numbers are on the packaging). These include the lower shock mounting bolts and nuts and the top mounting nuts too I assume since the last set I examined had them. I will open the boxes if need be to verify for Buyer

Price $160.00 for the set plus shipping FIRM. No sale here they go to eBay.

The only reason I am selling them is to purchase OEM Rear shocks for my 95 which are going to cost me $158 EACH or $316.00 for the pair.

I have for sale a NIB set (2) rear Motorcraft ARC Shock Kits originally for the 90-91 SC. Motorcraft PN AS-263 equivalent Ford PN F0SZ-18125-B (in fact both numbers are on the packaging). These include the lower shock mounting bolts and nuts and the top mounting nuts too I assume since the last set I examined had them. I will open the boxes if need be to verify for Buyer

Price $160.00 for the set plus shipping FIRM. No sale here they go to eBay.

The only reason I am selling them is to purchase OEM Rear shocks for my 95 which are going to cost me $158 EACH or $316.00 for the pair.

Duffy,

a tad off topic but id like to know where you are getting the OEM rears from for the 95.
thx

I tried Jon the Ford Parts Counter "Guy" over on TCCoA. He was able to find the 94-95 shocks. He has not said where they are coming from.

I tried Jon the Ford Parts Counter "Guy" over on TCCoA. He was able to find the 94-95 shocks. He has not said where they are coming from.

FYI.. the shocks are still available but are hard to find.
I hope he's not getting them from Vintage Parts out of Beaver Dam, WI.
It took me several attempts to get them to send me the correct shocks. First few times I got the wrong parts in the boxes.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=670155&postcount=1

Time will tell....I got a call from Jon today and they were shipped today. Should know next week. If you know another place to get them...please tell. Any leads on front shocks?

off topic here but, are the shocks the same for all years other than the 90-91? or is this just for the Ford brand. I was told the tockico were the same from 89-95

Time will tell....I got a call from Jon today and they were shipped today. Should know next week. If you know another place to get them...please tell. Any leads on front shocks?
That would be the F4SZ18124B OEM or the Motor Craft AM590G. I know of no places to get the fronts. Mine were installed new priort to my purchase.

You could try www.Fordparts.com because they list them there. If you order them you may get an email back saying "we can't get them anymore" or something like that. It's worth a try.
fshocks.jpg

Dahoopd.

Look in the Restoration Forum at the Motorcraft ARC Shock thread. There were 3 versions for the front shocks and 5 for the rears over the years. The Tokico's are one version for all years.

Back