PDA

View Full Version : pics of the bird...a few changes.

Merlon
08-14-2008, 09:11 PM
notice the 1997 hood, no more pins!
95 sc side skirts, and the 95 tbird sc rims, in chrome! love these rims.

thats about it for visuals.

im really hapy with the way it came out. the rims were perfect for this car. and the skirts complement my 95 rear sc bumper well.

feedback on a color to paint? maybe a pearl?

ironworker
08-14-2008, 10:08 PM
lookes cool i had one that was close to being that low.. pack of smokes would not go under the car lol.. corners like a mofo.. it hated drivewayes and speed bumps lol

bagged is bad thow love how it lookes

PReDiTR91
08-15-2008, 02:17 AM
It looks bad@$$! It looks clean in white, Im havent had internet for a few months now & seeing a nice looking bird like that pumps me up to finish my never ending project AKA money pit!LOL

Merlon
08-15-2008, 11:06 AM
i wanted to go for a more clean look. and i think with the help of ddubb i achieved that look.

now to shave the thunderbird sc off the rear bumper. then well see if peole can guess what it is.

no logos, except for the birds in the lights, and the front bumper, but that could be anything.

plus it has so many different parts from birds, its hard to really know what year, or style it is!

its my project, "stealthy" money pit.

Ddubb
08-16-2008, 12:53 AM
Looks "Sweeeeeeeeeet" ;)

Haha Yaaaaaaaaaaadidimeans ???

- Dan

decipha
08-16-2008, 01:11 AM
you don't have to shave the thunderbird sc off the rear bumper cover... you can fill it.

Merlon
08-16-2008, 12:05 PM
i think thats what i meant, filling it. thanks decipha.

PReDiTR91
08-16-2008, 02:00 PM
plus it has so many different parts from birds, its hard to really know what year, or style it is!
its my project, "stealthy" money pit.

Yea I have SC parts, LX parts, Mark8 parts, Mustang/Cobra parts & home made parts! Ddubb had something to do with some of those!:D:D:D