HELP!! Electrical issues with my '95

shosvtsc

I can not for the life of me figure this thing out. I have no headlights, No brake lights, No cooling fan, No Blinkers at all, and my power anttena doesn't even atempt to work anymore! I keep poping fuses left and right and can't figure out why! If any one has any ideas or this has happened to you, please let me know.

I can not for the life of me figure this thing out. I have no headlights, No brake lights, No cooling fan, No Blinkers at all, and my power anttena doesn't even atempt to work anymore! I keep poping fuses left and right and can't figure out why! If any one has any ideas or this has happened to you, please let me know.

<hr>

I believe the '95s had a recall for wiring issues on the passenger side footwell, front, due to feet on the carpet borking a harness underneath. Other than that, the first thing might be an inspection/replacement of the ignition switch down on the steering column, right side.

Last edited:
Agreed with above,but you might want to try a new turn signal switch,since your lights work off it.

Ignition switch has probably come apart. Just happened to me as well. Multiple things were not working....

Problem solved! Thank you!

I just wanted to thank you guys for the help. It turned out to be the wire harness on the passenger side floor. I could not have done it without all your help and knowledge.

Back